Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

What is ABattlemap?

• Hey guys

Since moving into my new house a few months ago I just unpacked my AA games and remembered this site ( havent been on in months ) and was reading the forums here and was wondering if anybody can explain Abattlemap to me? what is it and what does it do? I tried doing a search putting the phrase " what is A battlemap but only pull up a few topics that dont fully explain it. Any help on explaining it would be great

Thanks
    Jeremy 🙂

• @F1fan:

Hey guys

Since moving into my new house a few months ago I just unpacked my AA games and remembered this site ( havent been on in months ) and was reading the forums here and was wondering if anybody can explain Abattlemap to me? what is it and what does it do? I tried doing a search putting the phrase " what is A battlemap but only pull up a few topics that dont fully explain it. Any help on explaining it would be great

Thanks
    Jeremy 🙂

Its a software that lets you see the map and move units around etc… check out http://www.axisandallies.us/onepagetutorial.html

• thanks for the link tmtm but when I click on the questions I get a not found page?

Cheers 🙂

• @F1fan:

thanks for the link tmtm but when I click on the questions I get a not found page?

Cheers 🙂

I removed those… just hit refresh to make sure it redownloads the page

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m