• I’ve tried to include multiplatform or big game expectations.  Please write in any others you think.  Maximum of 3 votes.

• I am mainly looking forward to see how Operation Flashpoint:Dragan Rising and Tropico 3 turn out.

• I am still waiting for the long awaited, hugely anticipated Pong 2 Revenge of the Blip.

• @Emperor_Taiki:

I am mainly looking forward to see how Operation Flashpoint:Dragan Rising and Tropico 3 turn out.

I will probably get Operation Flashpoint.  The original on PC was some of the best I’ve had on a game in a while.  But I don’t see it being a major release (don’t get me wrong, I’m sure it will sell just fine) as it will be overshadowed by bigger names and has been a while since its predecessor was released.

• I’m pretty excited about Uncharted 2 as well as Assassin’s Creed 2. Between those two, my copy of Batman:Arkham Asylum, and my collection in general I should be set till God of War III in March.

I am also curious about MAG having lately gotten slightly over my FPS aversion.

• Is there going to be a Gears of War 3?

• @frimmel:

I’m pretty excited about Uncharted 2 as well as Assassin’s Creed 2. Between those two, my copy of Batman:Arkham Asylum, and my collection in general I should be set till God of War III in March.

I will probably finally play Assassin’s Creed 1 now that it is available on demand from Xbox Live, but I’m currently squeezing every penny out of my Elder Scrolls: Oblivion purchase.  I still haven’t finished God of War 2 after a few years (disc is scratched and wouldn’t load a section, plus I haven’t touched my PS2).  The Arkham Asylum demo was great, so I hope to rent it since so many people have said it is pretty short with hardly any replay.

I am also curious about MAG having lately gotten slightly over my FPS aversion.

That also looks awesome.  I miss the days of 64 player Battlefield 1942/2.

• I haven’t finished Batman so can’t really talk about length and replay. The challenge rooms though offer some good ‘arcade’ action along with the story mode.

I do not like the camera choice they made with Bats being pretty much always in the far left of the frame and the camera is too busy when Batman is getting attacked by large groups of thugs. It can flip perspective on you and what you thought was comboing into another guy turns into flying into nothing.

I’m enjoying the game but I’d have prefered a more traditional third person action approach ala Assassin’s Creed (excellent camera) instead of the third person shooter approach.

256 player battles in MAG. Novelty factor alone peaks my intrest.

• @frimmel:

I haven’t finished Batman so can’t really talk about length and replay. The challenge rooms though offer some good ‘arcade’ action along with the story mode.

I do not like the camera choice they made with Bats being pretty much always in the far left of the frame and the camera is too busy when Batman is getting attacked by large groups of thugs. It can flip perspective on you and what you thought was comboing into another guy turns into flying into nothing.

I’m not always looking for replayability, but a good game that has it will definitely win a few points.  The camera also bugged me in the demo, especially when I was near a wall and surrounded by goons.  Was also pretty disappointed in the attack-attack-attack- and barely aim combat system.

256 player battles in MAG. Novelty factor alone peaks my intrest.

That and the game modes, the persistent stats/unlocks, and the architecture of your team just makes it sound awesome.

• I’m waitin’ on the new L4D, mostly because I consider Co-op Campaigns the greatest experiences in gaming

BTW: Has anyone heard anything about a new Rainbow Six Game? COD is ok, but I personally like the more tactical FPSs

• @bbrett3:

I’m waitin’ on the new L4D, mostly because I consider Co-op Campaigns the greatest experiences in gaming

360 or PC?

BTW: Has anyone heard anything about a new Rainbow Six Game? COD is ok, but I personally like the more tactical FPSs

I vaguely remember something.  R6: Vegas 3?  Not sure, exactly.

• @Jermofoot:

Did a quick search at Gamespot and nothing on a new Rainbow Six and they are reseanoable on top of things.

Between MAG and MW2 there likely won’t be one for some considerable time.

• @Jermofoot:

@bbrett3:

I’m waitin’ on the new L4D, mostly because I consider Co-op Campaigns the greatest experiences in gaming

360 or PC?

360, my pc sucks :-P

• Then add me as a friend.  My GT is the same as my user name here.  I have the original L4D still (and some other 360 multiplayer games - CoD:W@W, BF43, etc.)

• @Jermofoot:

Then add me as a friend.  My GT is the same as my user name here.  I have the original L4D still (and some other 360 multiplayer games - CoD:W@W, BF43, etc.)

Alright cool, I sold my L4D but i got a bunch of other MP Games
    GT: Cpt SoggyShorts

• Not a gamer. I do have a NES from back in 1989. LoL

• Same here!  Modern games require too much coordination.

I’m a button-masher, the good old arcade shooting games were great.

@ABWorsham:

Not a gamer. I do have a NES from back in 1989. LoL

• @ABWorsham:

Nothing funny about that! The NES is something special.

You might be interested in checking out such bands as The Advantage, The Minibosses, and The NESkimos, at least for nostalgia’s sake.

• @ABWorsham:

I still have my Intelivision.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m