• @SgtBlitz:

Axis and Allies Anniversary Edition: 1, played ONCE one month after I bought it, been collecting dust since,

I know an easy way for you to make a couple hundred bucks.

• @cts17:

I’d say…

I’ve only got Axis and Allies: Europe and Axis and Allies: Anniversary Edition, but I’ve only just discovered A&A a year ago! It’s all I can think of… I have a permanent station in my family’s basement, fully laid out and everything. I’m only 15 as well.
    My friend and I will probably become fullfledged A&A addicts within several years  :|

last words are true :-D
    people should start recruitement station for young AAA players :-D

• @The:

@gnasape:

@thetoof:

Wow, I do not belong here

I only have 1 copy of AAR, 1 copy of AA42 and one copy of AA50, but damnit if I don’t think about playing Axis and Allies a couple dozen times a day, hell I keep AA42 in my car just in case someone wants to play me while I’m on the road! I may not be hardcore, but I get withdrawls just the same.

Welcome, thetoof.

The first step in recovery is to admit you have a problem.

1.We admitted we were powerless over Axis and Allies—that our lives had become unmanageable.

Hi, I’m TheDesertJournalist, and I’m an A&A-aholic. I dream about this game non-stop, my social life (sometimes) suffer because of the amount of time I spend online playing this game, and I stay up until all hours of the night just watching/reading the progression of other people’s games.

What’s the second step to recovery?

there is none :-D

• What’s the second step to recovery?

keep buying more?

• @Imperious:

What’s the second step to recovery?

keep buying more?

I know that I want 25 copies of each. I’ll just sleep in my car.

• If you buy more copies you can make a home from AAE boxes. Melt down the pieces to make a glue to hold it together and lay out the rulebook on the floor for a portable bathroom.

• Hey IL. What is Bells of War?

• I got:

(1) AA 1942 (playing my first game in 10 years, but I think it will be my roommate’s last one since it has been on our table for about 4 weeks now and I can talk him into about 1 round a week)

I now know where all the copies of the Anniversary edition are:)

• Hey guys.

Probs finding real life players too. (though I seriously need to contact Morden again because he lives in London!).

But I own:

AA50
    AA Europe
    AA Pacific
    AA 2nd Edition

And the original nova game (untouched and never played!)

I too worry that my romantic life (better half etc) may well have to go at some point.  :evil:

• I too worry that my romantic life (better half etc) may well have to go at some point.

Isn’t it sad that it has to be one or the other.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m