So my game was missing like 3-4 pieces….

• Yeah I have had this game for like two years now but when I first got it and set it up I was short like 3-4 pieces so on the reinforcement card I had to remember that some of the empty spots were actually occupied. Any one else get their copy with a short stack per se?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Mine was off too. I was short two British infantry and a German tank. But they put two extra German infantry in. A couple of parts from revised and I had a full card. Ended using special infantry to represent paratroopers.

• yeah, that’s pretty normal.  Even though the instructions want you to set up all the pieces on the reinforcement charts during set-up there isn’t the piece count to do so.  Good thing is that by the time you need to use those pieces you will have lost sufficient pieces from earlier rounds to use them.

Annoying, yes, but more or less an honest oversight in the compilation of the book and pieces.

• Well I’m glad that I got that covered. I was going to try and get a refund or replacement but I just forgot but since it seems all the games were shorted in some way then I guess I’ll just bear it.

• Yes it is annoying. I remember literally taking apart the whole entire game looking for that one German tank that I must have obviously overlooked in my rush to setup the game.

• I was short on that pieces too but one letter fixed the problem. They sent me the missing pieces all over the wide Atlantic. Maybe they still do ?

• mine came with precisely the correct ammount of peices, however for my sake i swapped out the p38s with the other american fighters i have, put in 4 tiger tanks and swapped out 4 panthers, and swapped out 3 UK shermans with their cromwells (whatever they are from A&A 50)

• Consider yourself lucky because as you can see, I’d say about 3/4’s of the games did not have the correct amount.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m