• This is the first of what I expect to be many rule questions any body else can post theres as well here.

Ok . . . am I understanding this right?

I have 2 US Infantry, 1 US Artillery and 1 US Tank in the Eastern United States, I want to move them all to Morocco/Alergia.  I have 2 US Transports in Sea Zone 10.  If I understand the rules I can load all troops on the two transports in Sea Zone 10 then move them into Sea zones 11 and 12 and then Conduct an Amphibous Assualt on the 1 German Infantry located in Morocco/Alergia.

Did I do “Operation Torch” right?

• yes, you have it correct.

You can read through this thread for all kinds of rules discussions.  There’s an FAQ link in there as well:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12601.0

• Thanks for the reply . . . while the thread you mention is great for a long read 30+ post :-o I will keep asking here to be able to get a quck response.

Now my next question: if you bought 2 research tokens and then both rolls fail, due you keep those same two tokens for use on the next turn for more rolls?

• @Eric:

Thanks for the reply . . . while the thread you mention is great for a long read 30+ post :-o I will keep asking here to be able to get a quck response.

Now my next question: if you bought 2 research tokens and then both rolls fail, due you keep those same two tokens for use on the next turn for more rolls?

Yes researcher tokens are re-used until a tech break thru is achieved.

Once that happens, ALL researcher tokens are used/removed and new ones need to be purchased if more tech development is desired.

• page 11:

"Step 2: Roll Research Dice
          For each research you have, roll one die.

Success:  If you roll at least one “6,” you have successfully made a technological breakthrough.  Discard all your researcher tokens and continue to step 3.

Failure:  if you do not roll a “6,” your research has failed.  Keep all your researcher tokens and continue to the Purchase Units phase of the turn."

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m