Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

OK, I finally figured this out

• 2015 Official Answers '11 '10 Moderator

I’m a little slow, I guess, but I finally figured out how these people have thousands of posts.  Obviously, they rack them up by playing A&A by forum!  :oops:
    So to get my 100 posts so I can give out karma, I need to play a game by forum I guess!  Was wanting to try it anyway.  Let’s see if I can figure it out….  :?

• Of course, you get more posts if you post! And the best way to post is by playing in the forum game 🙂

Send me a message if you ever want to play a friendly game. I’m still trying to tune an Allied strategy to win against competent Axis 🙂

Robert

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m