• wow! 5 bucks a month, what company?

anthor Question-do u use frontpage or dreamweaver or do you write the x/html raw?

• Well, I use a combination of both. :P
    I use Dreamweaver to do the UI design, and I handcode the back-end of it. See, plain 'ol HTML is kind of bland (IMHO :wink:). It’s all about the Databases, Content Management, and all that cool stuff.

• Founder TripleA Admin

I’m part of a group of people that are running a dedicated server. We each pitch in a fixed cost for running the server and upgrading, etc. Right now it’s $20/month. Nobody really clicks the Netflix ads much so I get nothing from those. The Amazon links are pretty good though. It pretty much covers the cost of the monthly charges and domain registration, etc.

However, if Christmas goes well, I might have some extra funds to subsidize printing some t-shirts or stickers. So start your Amazon shopping by clicking links on this site. :-)

• Djensen,

For that Amazon.com program, don’t you have to give them your social-security number? That’s a little bit risky for me…

• @Deviant:Scripter:

Well, I use a combination of both. :P
    I use Dreamweaver to do the UI design, and I handcode the back-end of it. See, plain 'ol HTML is kind of bland (IMHO :wink:). It’s all about the Databases, Content Management, and all that cool stuff.

you should get the free xhtml editor by the W3

• @GeZe:

@Deviant:Scripter:

Well, I use a combination of both. :P

you should get the free xhtml editor by the W3

What do you mean?

Are you talking about http://validator.w3.org ?
    XHTML is simply a language to write your code with (a stricter version of HTML.) I’m curious to know what program you’re talking about. Please post an address :P

• its like dreamweaver but it programs into xhtml

5 bucks a month, what company?

• what company?

I’m asking u deveint_scripter

• Oh, sorry bout that. :P

I use UplinkEarth. http://www.uplinkearth.com
    Excellent customer service! They’ll answer ANY question you’ve got in under an hour.

• thanx for tell’in me

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m