Will North Korea launch nuclear missiles towards the U.S.A

• @Jermofoot:

I think anyone launching a nuke should ride it in, Slim Pickens style.

Was that in the movie 1941

• Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Slim Pickens as Major King Kong  :lol:

• “Gentlemen!  There is no fighting in the war room!”

• @Brain:

I agree with an eye for an eye.

An eye for an eye makes the world blind.

Of course, the man who turns the other cheek gets bruises on both sides of his face.

• @frimmel:

@Brain:

I agree with an eye for an eye.

An eye for an eye makes the world blind.

Of course, the man who turns the other cheek gets bruises on both sides of his face.

Of course I would select military and control targets if possible and not nuke innocent civilians. But there are always innocent casulties in any war.
    Either that or I would send in elite forces to “cut off the head”, at the same time blanket bomb a path right throught the minefields and right into the Capital and then send in overwhelming troops to conquer once and for all and squash any chance of further transgressions.

• And you would be right there with them(the elite forces) of course. You can’t lead from the rear.

• @Brain:

You can’t lead from the rear.

My girlfriend would beg to differ.

• Edited. Sorry, it must remain a shade of “PG”.

GG

• uhh? how did the original question lead to this?

• Reason why Canada needs no bigger military power :
    USA

USA being our ally would not let any country invade us (Why would a country invade Canada in the first place?)

If Canada is going to be invaded, only one person can do it, and its the USA. And some more billions$ into conventional weapons are not going to prevent an US invention

Your logic that we need weapon to defend ourselves is flawed. If someone barge in your house and want to kill you, I doubt you will have the time to wake up from your surprise, go grab your gun (that is well hidden in a safety spot, away from children) and kill the murderer that is sitting in your sofa, eating your pizza.

You don’t make peace through superior weapons. You make it by discussing with others. Hopefully, Obama sees this. Bush didn’t.

You know, eventually, if we continue going the weapon route, some countries like China, India will get superior military power. They are over 1 billion. Their economy is going up daily. They will surpass USA economically. They will, if they want (and I hope not) surpass USA militarily eventually. Not today, not tomorrow. In years maybe. You guys are way ahead of them right now. Although I hope they do not chosoe that path for the sake of our world

• It would be china not india. China took much of north india. and they had the bomb then! Chinas WOMENS division in their military is over 300 million and thats just the women. They have the largest military in the world. and in little over 25 years they will have the most technologically advanced one as well. Diplomacy would be the best way to deal with a problem that size.

• At the start of WWII, France had the largest military, and a lot of good it did them.

• good example, however they have many differences France surrendurd because they THOUGHT they were beaten, not because they were actually beaten. And many french managed to escape, those that fought with the germens idealized and agreed with some of them. China is a lot more unified, has more people. and better technology. At least they have military units that can communicate with one another. France invested much of their infantry in the line. and germans circumvented it. They didnt fight most of them in combat.

• “As of October 2008, China,[1] India[2] and North Korea[3] have publicly declared their commitment to no first use of nuclear weapons”

Just found that on Wikipedia. Worth what it is worth

• @frimmel:

An eye for an eye…

makes sure you keep your other eye.

Or you can strike first with a killing blow and keep both your eyes.

“Just because I’m paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not people who are out to get me.” :-D

• Iran and North Korea are definitely out to get you as they read this forum daily

• @Jermofoot:

@Brain:

You can’t lead from the rear.

My girlfriend would beg to differ.

Everytime I read this it cracks me up.

• I wonder if his girlfriend finds it humorous

• @Brain:

I wonder if his girlfriend finds it humorous

She would laugh her ass off, and I know it for a fact because I said something even more lewd than that which got back to her and she thought it was awesome.

But she moved to Denver (planned before we were even going out) and rooms with one of my best friends (not like that).  She also informed me that her husband came crawling back to her the week before my trip to see her and begged for another chance.

Needless to say, she’s my girlfriend no longer.  Still can’t catch a break either.

• Be it Usa, Canada, France or any country of the Euro-Bloc.

Sure, we still have remnants of democraty for the lower class and still think our respective countries mean something but reality is that the higher class already moved on beyond the legislation of each of thoses individual countries. More importantly, they are not elected.

It’s just one massive block getting nearer and nearer to a one world corporated governement.

So why the hell would North Korea Dictator would launches his nukes at this very select group of people when he is prolly trading with them? And more importantly, it would be easier for him to use assassins. Nukes are a dissuassive weapon that protect his regime from a direct military invasion, he won’t launch them.

Carlyle Group, Power Corporation, Bilderberg and the Trilaterates, etc… That’s where they make the decisions, not in Washington, not in Ottawa, not in Paris or not even in London. Industrial Countries are more and more simply becoming districts of a larger Corporate Oligarchy whcih is above any country laws.

Here in Canada we got that guy called Desmarais, well he got like 400 billions in assets, he is the mentor of each prime minister since 50 years and now even of Sarkozy. Vote left or right, red or blue, he owns all candidates so in the end you can only vote for him. How’s that for a choice…

Go figure, I never tought thoses conspiracy theorists would actually be right. In fact, they barely scratched the surface.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m