Anyone care to take over AACalc?

• '15 Official Q&A '11 '10 Moderator

@calvinhobbesliker:

Let me take guesses at some of the other 8:
    Sex/Lack Therof
    Time spent with children
    Time spent on computer/games/other things that are “unimportant”
    Forgetting/Not doing enough on anniversaries/birthdays/other important holidays
    Time spend on working late/overtime

You’re doing good.  Other things “unimportant” - ballgames, golf, time with the “boys”….

You left off a big one - MONEY
    Another one - other love interests (not dissimilar to time spent with computer/games/other things, and time spent working late)

🙂

• Other love interests. I’d like to comment that it is unrealistic to expect a mle in a relationship to not be attracted to other women. Being in a relationship doesn’t automatically make all other women ugly.

@calvinhobbesliker:

Other love interests. I’d like to comment that it is unrealistic to expect a mle in a relationship to not be attracted to other women. Being in a relationship doesn’t automatically make all other women ugly.

🙂 Of course, there is a difference between entering a personal (emotional) relationship, and just checking out the goods….  But you’re talking to a man - we understand each other…

Unrealistic??  :lol:

Woman = unrealistic  😄

No, seriously, men and women in relationships need to keep open minds, and study the differences between men and women.  At least try to understand the differences intellectually…  Since you can’t understand many of their feelings/perspectives from personal experience…

• 2007 AAR League

Okay, this might be a good time to let this thread go back on topic.

@frood:

Okay, this might be a good time to let this thread go back on topic.

🙂 Agreed, although a few days ago would have been an even better time.  🙂

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I have to admit, the only reason to get married is to fix your man, yes.

As for attractiveness, it’s the same as when I go to the jewelry store on Saturdays….I can look all I want, but I cannot bring any of it home with me.

And women are not unrealistic.  Men are just children…adorable children, but children.  He routinely tells me that it’s never too late to have a happy childhood.

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.6m