Check out this envisioned post war world

• 2007 AAR League

i couldnt upload the map onto here b/c its too big so here

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Gomberg_map.jpg

would have been weird to see this be the world today.

but i find many many similarities.  africa today is basically treated as a whole entity.  the countries of sub sahara dont add up to much and the AU will be the future.  you have western europe via the EU.  south america is weak without unification of some sort, and south america is treated as a whole (basically) by world politics.

what do you guys think about it.

is it a pretty valid interpretation of now……i mean mostly. eastern europe isnt under communist control and yadda yadda.

weird aspects though…iran as a member of the USSR…that’d be nuts

oh, and lol at hebrewland… :lol:

• Wow…crazy.  And so soon into the war (still had 3 years to go…).  Here is the main article on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_the_Post-War_New_World_Map

It would have made for a very different series of events, no doubt.  Particularly:

• 80!! US States

• Very few “Countries” but multiple states within each

• A very different outcome in regards to relations between UK, US, Ira

• Canada would no longer exist except as states of the US

And that’s just a few that stood out to me.

• 2007 AAR League

the “peace/security” bases crack me up.

every one of the areas is to be “demilitarized”  except of course america, the UK, and the USSR

isnt that what the world wants now.  a world government so to speak where everyone is disarmed.

i see striking similarities towards this same goal.

funny how in 1942 they already knew that hebrewland was going to come into existence.

• @balungaloaf:

funny how in 1942 they already knew that hebrewland was going to come into existence.

It was expected even in WW1 - from the Balfour Declaration.  I think what it actually entails is debatable, but the British new that they must do something for Zionism was building (to the point that terrorism was even being conducted).

• I love maps.

Oddly predictive; hits Iron Curtain almost to the mile.

• Why is greenland so HUGE?

• @idk_iam_swiss:

Why is greenland so HUGE?

When moving from a sphere to flat plane, you get some distortion.  You could easily distort any other part of the globe in favor of a more realistic portrayal of Greenland, but I think everyone would agree that the poles are the best decision.

• It’s worth noting that the U.S. has “relinquished” control of Canada… again…

It seems that every ambitious plan of America involves the peaceful conquest of Canada…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m