• Hey I’m not sure I’m in the right place for this but I have a question.

I have the Milton Bradley Gamemaster Series Version copyright 1986 Second Edition Rules which I’ve had for years and I just opened it up again and realized that all the German pieces are green and all the American pieces are grey. Were they all like that? I see in the rules that the US should be green and Germany grey. Have I got a freak set or was the whole edition messed up like that?

• Official Q&A

Welcome, Burgalveist!

What you’ve got there is a collector’s item.  I’ve heard of sets like that, but they’re rare.

• Oh cool, wish I’d taken better care of it now.It’s still all there though just the box is in kind of rough shape.

• '10

If I remember corrrectly it just involves the infantry as the other sculpts are uniform. My set was the same. My friends had a set with double the pieces and I dont know of anyone else that has that. I have an unopened 2nd edition in my baesment…I wonder if that has a surprise ???

• Yes, America is supposed to be green, and Germany is supposed to be Grey, but Krieghund is correct that is a collecters item.
    Those are pretty cool.

• That’s sweet but now I don’t know what to do with it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m