• Was hoping to get some help on a when you can place a fighter onto a carrier.

The rules state that a fighter can be placed on a carrier either by; moving into a sea zone in which a new carrier will be built, or by being built in a territory that has a seazone with an existing or a new carrier. But, can you move a fighter in non-combat to a territory which borders a seazone with a newly built carrier and have it land on said carrier? I’m guessing not.

• '10

you can land it on a new carrier provided it has enough movement left.

Sorry about the bum steer Sgt. I misread the second part of your question as “seazone which borders a territory”. My apologies, the plane would have to fly to the seazone to land on the carrier

• @Sgt.:

…or by being built in a territory that has a seazone with an existing or a new carrier.

Also remember that you can only mobilize a new ftr on your own carrier, not an allies carrier.

• Official Q&A

@Sgt.:

But, can you move a fighter in non-combat to a territory which borders a seazone with a newly built carrier and have it land on said carrier? I’m guessing not.

You’re guessing correctly.  The fighter must end its movement in the sea zone in order to land on the carrier.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m