• What is your prefered opening strat Vs UK (if you have one)?

• Should we assume that you mean SZ9 instead of SZ3, because SZ3 starts empty?  :?

I leave SZ9 alone and attack Egypt without a bomber and have Italy take it I1.

• whoops

• Japan should try and hit every colony she possibly can that is controlled by the UK, and make a push towards india, it’s a good foot hold to reinforce africa and get russia up the a :-D :-D

• While leaving alone SZ 9 and attacking Egy is probably my “safe conservative strat”, I really love going for the entire UK navy and softening (or in about 1/3 games, taking) egypt for italy is suprisingly effective as long as things don’t go too badly(and they can).  A complete Russian blitz can be nice to (going for Karelia, and maybe sending my tranny to the caucaus), but for me this usually means I will be trading France barring a litte luck.

• '16 '15 '10

Everything depends on the bids for me.  If there are bid units in Egypt and/or Karelia then the entire situation changes.

• G1 …1 sub SZ7 to SZ9
    1 sub SZ7 , bomber from germany and fighter from norway attack SZ 2
    1 fighter from NWEurope ,1 fighter from germany attacks SZ12
    1 sub 1 cruiser from SZ5 attacks SZ6
    2 tanks 3 inf 1 art from poland…1 inf 1 art from germany…1 tank from CH attack the baltic
    1 tank from CH ,1 fighter 1 inf  from poland 1 inf from BR attack east poland
    2 inf 1 art 2 tanks attack ukraine
    transport 1 inf 1 tank from france to libya and (1 inf fro MA to libya if the german fighter is lost)let the italians soften egypt attack G2.
    defend france if any british tranny’s survive,2 inf to poland.
    activate the 4 tanks 2inf and art that you purchased

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m