• '16 '15 '10

No, they fixed that too.  The battleship will bombard only the first territory you attack.

• Another bug is aa firing during NCM.  I had saved two Japanese ftr to reinforce Ukr and it passed over Cauc during NCM, the ftrs were not used for combat at all, and both ftr got shot down during NCM.

Another annoying thing about it is that there is no concede button you have to meet the # of VC’s set forth when the game is setup.

I’m in one where US has no ships, UK is reduced to UK and W & E Canada, and US just has E/C/W US but the game is going on since I need 1 more VC.

• I’ve tried looking on facebook for aa and cant find the so called game page.  Or is it page that takes to GTO?  Any guidance would be appreciated.  Thanks.

• Official Q&A

@gnasape:

Another bug is aa firing during NCM.  I had saved two Japanese ftr to reinforce Ukr and it passed over Cauc during NCM, the ftrs were not used for combat at all, and both ftr got shot down during NCM.

That’s not a bug.  AA guns fire during NCM in the Revised box rules.

• @Krieghund:

@gnasape:

Another bug is aa firing during NCM.  I had saved two Japanese ftr to reinforce Ukr and it passed over Cauc during NCM, the ftrs were not used for combat at all, and both ftr got shot down during NCM.

That’s not a bug.  AA guns fire during NCM in the Revised box rules.

Thanks Krieghund, so many different versions, so many rules.  I’ll remember that one!

• Facebook AA is dead!  GTO is charging for people to play per game on Facebook.

Sniff, sniff…

Long live PBF!

• So that’s why I can’t join anymore games. Dammit all!

• It’s back but now you need to pay for the games.

• '16 '15 '10

Basically, on the plus side the PBEM is no longer done through Facebook, but instead is available on the GameTableOnline page.

On the negative side, games now cost 27 cents per game.

I think the convenience (much less effort involved than say PBF here or TripleA PBEM) is worth the price–we’ll see how many agree.  The application is still imperfect alas.

• It used to be free. Can’t come around to paying for something that used to be free.

@Zhukov44:

Basically, on the plus side the PBEM is no longer done through Facebook, but instead is available on the GameTableOnline page.

On the negative side, games now cost 27 cents per game.

I think the convenience (much less effort involved than say PBF here or TripleA PBEM) is worth the price–we’ll see how many agree.  The application is still imperfect alas.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m