• Thinking: If Allied control India, Burma and Yunnan then China rounds up the infantry production count and the Americans have the option of replacing (not adding to) that fighter in Yunnan.

Allies lose one of those three and back to OOB rules.

• Burma isnt easy to hold, especialy if China cant occupy that territory. You leave it to the british, the colonial indian british……unless you have an indian factory, your basicly throwing your men away for one more chinese infantry one turn from now

• True but I’m just thinking it gives a bonus if you manage it - sort of simulating the historical importance of that route.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@oztea:

Burma isnt easy to hold, especialy if China cant occupy that territory. You leave it to the british, the colonial indian british……unless you have an indian factory, your basicly throwing your men away for one more chinese infantry one turn from now

@allboxcars:

True but I’m just thinking it gives a bonus if you manage it - sort of simulating the historical importance of that route.

I like the rule. It doesn’t make things any more difficult for the allies there. It just becomes a balanced trade off. If the allies decide to put resources into it, there is a payoff. If the axis decides to challenge it, the allies end up with an expensive meat grinder that may happen anyway.

• @variable:

It doesn’t make things any more difficult for the allies there. It just becomes a balanced trade off. If the allies decide to put resources into it, there is a payoff. If the axis decides to challenge it, the allies end up with an expensive meat grinder that may happen anyway.

Exactly.

I like it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m