• LOL  :-D

yea that Von Manstein guy will have to make an appearance with more bananas to placate the hungry chimps.

• @Adlertag:

@Imperious:

AA50 will be reprinted after all!!!

This is bad news. They should combine A&A Europe with A&A Pacific. Two maps in the same box. Then you could choose to play the European theather, or the Pacific theather, or the global war. Like 3 games in one box. That would be nice.

I asked Larry this very question to Larry on his site a few weeks ago.  He said that it was a great idea and that he is working on it right now.  I’m thinking its coming on 2010.  Here’s the whole thread- you can read it or file through the whole thing.

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/bb2/viewtopic.php?t=1652&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

confirmation from Larry is on pg.7 of this thread.

• @questioneer:

I asked Larry this very question to Larry on his site a few weeks ago.  He said that it was a great idea and that he is working on it right now.  I’m thinking its coming on 2010.  Here’s the whole thread- you can read it or file through the whole thing.

http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/bb2/viewtopic.php?t=1652&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

confirmation from Larry is on pg.7 of this thread.

Larry said - " What a great idea, I’ll get right on it." He is only joking. He tell you this to anything you post there. Besides, Larry dont make the call. Greg Leeds do that. Greg is the decision making boss. Larry is the designing employee. Of course Larry love this idea, and want to make it happen, but he need our help. We, the A&A community, must start petition threads over at AH forum, we must talk to the FOG’s, KIA’s and FOE’s volunteers, and they will forward our begs, pleeds, bribes and threats to the chimps at WOTC. And then, maybe in 2010 if lucky, we might get our clummy paws on this game.

• I talked to my distributor a couple of days ago.  He said rumor has it that WOTC will update and reface all the AA games- Europe/Pacific (combo), Dday, Bulge, Guad and of course Revised- now AA42.  Take what you can from that.

WOTC/AH doesn’t like petitions on there forums- against regulations, they were nice to accept the AA50 one.  However a bombardment of communication is needed to get the point across.  I’ll try to get a Europe/Pacific interest column started soon and see what happens.  I already started one on Larry’s site so I will make a similar one on the other sites.
    :-)

It seems like AAEurope/Pacific and AAStalingrad are really in the lead for the wish list for a while now.  I say we push these first and then go from there.  Maybe I will just create a poll- that’s it, I’ll do that first to see what the interest is.

:-)

• Finally…the reprint is coming

• '17 '16

Talk about raising a thread from the dead!

• Couldnt pass up the irony of the 8 year wait

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m