Going to try to pull the wool over our eyes?

• @Imperious:

It would be a total disaster if they were in a different scale. OMG dont say such things.

Make with the ‘positive waves’ eh?  :lol:

Did you mention something about the new pieces having less flash?  It seems that would also reduce cost probably requiring less handling after being cast.

Of course smaller pieces and reduced flash would seem to add up to more savings as well.  :-P

But of course since AH isn’t sharing any infor and Funagain games has been unable to land a scoop we wait.

• Consider me anxious.

Maybe i am in the minority, but i am really looking forward to this version, despite AA50 being probably better overall.

I feel i will have a better shot at getting friends to play this version more so then AA50. Because of the smaller scale.

Add the AA50 rules, cruisers, new sculpts, new artwork, i am very anxious for this version.

• @frimmel:

You’ve got me wondering if they’ll be smaller pieces.

oh dear…and i was ready to pre-order several copies…

“It’s gonna be a beautiful bridge!”

• @Panzer:

Hey if AH ever is looking for volunteer play testers, we have a highly experience A&A group ready to take on any new game designs. I think it would be a blast being part of the development of our favorite game. 8-)

HERE HERE!
    Truly, my friends and I would be willing and able for free to be involved. Only one needs to ask.

• @Joe:

@Panzer:

Hey if AH ever is looking for volunteer play testers, we have a highly experience A&A group ready to take on any new game designs. I think it would be a blast being part of the development of our favorite game. 8-)

HERE HERE!
    Truly, my friends and I would be willing and able for free to be involved. Only one needs to ask.

I think AH needs to look no further then right here at AxisandAllies.org as there seems to be alot of A&A fans that know ALL the previous games quite thouroughly and would be willing for free to play test any new versions or revisions. 8-) Just played a Pacific version yesterday for the first time in a while as we have been playing AA50, but still really enjoyed it and as Japan I managed to kick butt out of China and India. :-D :-D

• Customizer

It should be noted that the official site says the game will contain refreshed sculpts.

My interpretation of this is that they will be slightly more detailed versions of the old ones, possibly the same moulds with a little more definition etched into them.

• These will be the same types of units, except a new master mold will be redesigned to include much more detail than before. So for example the Soviet tank will still be a t-34, but it will look MUCH better like a plastic version of GHQ. I don’t think any of the pieces will be a new type except perhaps the artillery for the allies and whatever piece is redundant.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m