Ad hominem attacks on Moderators and Site Owner

• Founder TripleA Admin

Public ad hominem attacks on moderators and the site owner, me, will not be tolerated. They will result in an immediate week long ban and, as applicable, disqualification from any tournaments in which you are enrolled at the time of the ban.

Judgment of bans will be done by me or Yanny since we are the only ones with those privileges. The other mods do not currently have access to ban members. Since Yanny is not around much, it will be me doing the bans.

Moderators try their best to maintain civil discourse and I have instructed them to remove both spam and flame or flame-baiting messages. No selective edits, just complete removal of the questionable message. Constructive criticism may be allowed but it must be constructive and diplomatic. Ad hominem attacks and name calling will not be tolerated.

This policy is effective immediately. Insults on the site owner, however, are retro-active and I will likely be banning a particular person for a comment made last week.

Just play nice and all will be well. Disagree all you want, just don’t call people names.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m