Anyone know a good KBF strat

• the next game i am playing the two best players in our play group decided to be allies,one is the us and the other the uk, i want to kill the uk right away and get them out of the game. I was thinking i could send a small Luftwaffe down to help clear out Egypt and knock down their IPC’s

• attack egypt round 1 and do SBR on london.

with japanese strike all the possible islands from r1 and on

• how many troops should i devote to russia, im thinking about having japan also pressure the us fast so that they cannot help defend the uk

• any ideas on troop placement

• Even if the U.S. is pressured by Japan, they could send a fighter a turn to the U.K. and the U.K. could just stack infantry on the island.  Germany also needs to worry about building transports, and a sizable fleet to protect them, and still build infantry and not get ran over by Russia who will probably will be breathing easier.

• An effective KBF is, in reality a neuter Britain first. Starve them and regulate them to their island and then they become a non factor allowing you to take moscow or (more fun) D.C. almost at your leisure. Since there are more territories to dance around in Asia and North America. If you really want to take London out you have to 1-2 them with Italy/Germany (oer even 1-2-3 if Japan is over there). Japan shoud be hammering USA though for it to work.

• i like your idea critmonster, i could just help send enough reinforcements to assist in the invasion of egypt and maybe a small air fleet to help sink the british navy in the area

• @critmonster:

An effective KBF is, in reality a neuter Britain first. Starve them and regulate them to their island and then they become a non factor allowing you to take moscow or (more fun) D.C. almost at your leisure. Since there are more territories to dance around in Asia and North America. If you really want to take London out you have to 1-2 them with Italy/Germany (oer even 1-2-3 if Japan is over there). Japan shoud be hammering USA though for it to work.

100% agree. Thus far the UK is harder for a K*F strat to than even the USA.  However, one can hit them hard in terms of wittling thier economy down to the point of irrelevance.  If you do insisit on killing UK first I do think Japan really has to be aggresive on USA, and its secondary target would be India.  I also think Italy may actually be the key to taking the UK down.  Germany would do a T1 navel build to really keep UK out of africa, after that airforce and keeping Russia at bay while Italy grows/ hurts UK in Africa while building up an invading force.

• Build a bomber a round as G to SBR britian and enhance the can opener threat vs Moscow.  Keep 1-2 figs in France to threaten any African fleet.

Build DDs and Subs as Italy and be prepared to suicide your fleet against the brits if they move down.

Either go for a Polar Express with Japan, or even better dash for africa ASAP to hold the allies at egypt.  Jap bombers SBRing moscow will help keep the reds down.

Just get economic advantage and use that to win, it makes for a longer game but it does work.

• call me dumb but what exactly is polar express, is it going through alaska to the us

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m