Ok, thanks for the answers, it removes any doubts 🙂
A few rookie questions
1. is the setup chart for Britain 42 sz1 1cru 1tr correct?
2. can aircraft fly over neutrals…if so, what about the himalayas?
3. if your plane enters a sz containing an ememy sub and a friendly destroyer, can the plane attack?
Romulus last edited by
1. I believe yes it is correct.
2. No they can’t. No units may enter in neutral territories.
3. Only if the destroyer belongs to you. Friendly units of different powers may never attack together. They may only defend together.
Correct on all counts.