New Member seeks A&AE PBEM Gamer

• No, I didn’t.
    I only received the one email.

• OK – well, I’ll beam em a reminder and see if we find out why the holdup…

• Hmm – just now received a mailer-daemon notification: they held the email to dicey@aaemc.net for one day, found it undeliverable, and now have dropped it.

OK – so now I will email a different address – straight to one of the moderators or whatever at aaemc.

I’ll make sure you hear of the outcome, Mr. Ghoul

Ciao for now

• zzz,
    did you change your email for dicey?
    Its saying that its a invalid email address?

• Nope – but the game is on!

I am assuming you did receive all the diceroll results today, for my Axis T01 attacks. Those should have been sent by Dicey. I received 'em and you were supposedly copied.

To file your combat moves, go to “Battle Command” at aaemc – the actual name of the page is Dice Server Login. There you enter your email address, game # 1363 and you are off to the races.

I don’t know if this Dicey is diff from other Dicey-places or what – but I rolled separately for each territory invaded, after plunking in the quantity and type of units involved. You’ll see. Then the results are nearly instant, right on the website, with the emails just as instant.

By now you should have also received my recap & NCM (I sent it directly to your upper49th address).

Standing by…

• This is the page address of Dice Server Login:

http://dice.aaeuropemc.com/aaeurope/login.html

…happy hunting!

• I’m a dinkmouth.
    I was entering you email incorrectly.

That map you send is nice, I can actually make my moves form work.
    However, I might have a hard time updating it and sending back.
    It looks pretty straight forward, but you never know.

• Well, the map is more compact and portable than the gameboard & pieces. I just use it for visual reference… maybe someday there’ll be an interactive mapview-type deal for the mac.

Anyway, if the battle results from Dicey were sent to a wrong address, you could forward the ones you received to me. Or is your counteroffensive just stuck in the steppes?

: Der Reichratmeister

• I tried to send you my attacks yesterday, but I was entering your email with a capital J and didn’t realize till today.

I’m going to steppe on your cowardly army. :lol:

• A likely tale, you craven cossack!

Have at you!!

With Best Holiday Wishes,
    Der Reichstag

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m