• What happens if an attacker has 2 Inf and 3 FTR’s and rolls 2 @13 on accident and rolls a 5 and a 2. Does the person reroll the entire attack? Or, do the 5 and 2 count as rolls for certain units? If so, what units?

• Obvously, you would have to roll the 3 “3’s” for the 3 fighters, but the choice would be whether to count the “2” and the “5” as the rolls for the infantry though.

If I were the one who made the mistake, then I would let my opponent choose whether or not to let me reroll the infantry hits.

If my opponent made the mistake, then as a gentleman, because it was an obvious typo, I’d let him redo the entire roll.

• Whether you count them as the infantry rolls or just redo the whole thing, it doesn’t really matter as long as you take a consistent approach.

But I’d say that letting the opponenet choose would be overly magnanimous.  If it were me, I’d be happy to count them as the infantry rolls (given you probably meant to type 2@1 3@3) and then roll the fighters.

Anyway, have fun :-)

• Maybe I may do an error, because I do not play by forum but I have read as the forum dice roller works. The number after the @ indicates the attack value of the dice. Hypothetically the hit value should not influence the result of the “dice rolled”, which is always a d6. The problem is that rolling a d6 with an attack value of 13 it is impossible to have a hit confirmation from the dice roller. It is still possible to asses the hits with “human intervention”.

In such situation, the, the 2@13 are two d6 rolled for the two infantry and should be considered ok. If one of them score a a 1, it should be a hit. So the only thing to do is to roll for the 3@3, for having the fighters outcome.

As I said, however, I am not an expert of forum dice rolling, so a more qualified opinion is needed!  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m