• Thanks gamerman01: my thoughts exactly!  It’s all about the balance!  Now I’m getting closer!

@gamerman01:

You’re welcome (for the -1)  :lol:
    You got it for asking these Karma questions when you’re only 12 posts away from finding out anyway.  Plus, it’s never good to be squeaky clean (-0), so you’re welcome.  :lol:

• Still going to give me the +1 you promised?  8-)
    Trying to get my positives up!  A few people were spamming me with -'s a week ago.
    Thanks.

• You’ll get it when I can give karma!  Heck, I will go through the whole board and give everyone +1 like Panzer did.  I noticed that some people are not in balance with their karma.

@gamerman01:

Still going to give me the +1 you promised?  8-)
    Trying to get my positives up!  A few people were spamming me with -'s a week ago.
    Thanks.

• Do you think that youll ever see another live action star wars movie in your lifetime? like an original trilogy remake? or sequals to return of the jedi?

• Yes, maybe when George Lucas wants to buy something nice for Christmas.

But a movie about one of the Star Wars book(s) would be nice.

@idk_iam_swiss:

Do you think that youll ever see another live action star wars movie in your lifetime? like an original trilogy remake? or sequals to return of the jedi?

• Yeah, would be nice.  Hopefully we don’t have to wait 20 years again…  :-P

• Alright, I hit 100!  +1 for everybody in this thread.

• Wow that was some clicking!  I found out I can’t give myself a +1.

• I think leia is waaaay hotter than padme, I wouldnt mind some star wars sequals.

• No way dude. Padme rocks. You only think Leia is hot because she was dressed like Jabba’s ho.

• lol you got me there!

• If you think Natalie Portman is all that and a bag of chips, check out “The Darjeeling Limited.” She’s really only in the begining. While technically not a nude scene there is less left to the imagination than the tight white outfit from Ep. II.

She still has the short hair from V for Vendetta.

• @frimmel:

If you think Natalie Portman is all that and a bag of chips, check out “The Darjeeling Limited.” She’s really only in the begining. While technically not a nude scene there is less left to the imagination than the tight white outfit from Ep. II.

Mmm…I forgot about that.

She’s also quite intelligent and speaks multiple languages, making her even more attractive.

Just don’t point out The Professional.

• @Jermofoot:

Oldman gets a bit over the top but I’ve always rather liked The Professional.

• @frimmel:

@Jermofoot:

Oh, no I wasn’t speaking on the movie.  It’s a great movie.

I meant talking about Portman’s attractiveness in regards of that movie.  Dude, she’s twelve.

• @frimmel:

If you think Natalie Portman is all that and a bag of chips

You’re making me want a bag of chips

• @Jermofoot:

@frimmel:

@Jermofoot:

I meant talking about Portman’s attractiveness in regards of that movie.  Dude, she’s twelve.

:lol:

“Alas, poor Romeo, we can’t do diddly. You’d be taken to the penitentiary and I’d become the laughing stock of the Brownies,”

• +1 to both frimmel and Jermofoot, that’s hilarious, reminds me of the Drew Carey episode where Drew is trying to win the karaoke contest but ends up with a very young but talented girl as a partner, and she was singing “Do it to me one more time” and you can tell Drew was clearly uncomfortable and the audience was booing because of the inappropriate song.

@frimmel:

@Jermofoot:

@frimmel:

@Jermofoot:

“Alas, poor Romeo, we can’t do diddly. You’d be taken to the penitentiary and I’d become the laughing stock of the Brownies,”

• @frimmel:

@Jermofoot:

@frimmel:

@Jermofoot:

Had to google that…never saw it.

• @frimmel:

If you think Natalie Portman is all that and a bag of chips, check out “The Darjeeling Limited.” She’s really only in the begining. While technically not a nude scene there is less left to the imagination than the tight white outfit from Ep. II.

She still has the short hair from V for Vendetta.

She is all that and a bag of chips, Gotta go do my stalking now!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m