Sorry new question, can i buy JUST the AA military peices?

• i wanna buy the AA units like soldier, tank, bombers, battleship, all of them, in a package or something.

is that possible?
    just the simple pieces…nothing else

• As far as getting the original pieces:

-the manufacturer no longer sells packs of pieces (been years actually, so it’s not like you just missed it), just replacement pieces now a-days if you are shorted or receive incorrect pieces with the actual game.

-sometimes you can get pieces on ebay or the like, but often it’s cheaper to purchase a game and take the pieces.

-Field Marshal Games is working on a set of pieces to replace the ones that came with the Anniversary Edition, but they are still in the design phase.  There is a thread in the A&A Variants Section below the individual games listing on the main forum page.

-there are some other companies that make AA sized pieces for different games, like Xeno, which are plastic and are considered cheaper than the AA ones, but on the other side are companies which make metal sculpts which end up being more expensive than a game.

really right now, probably best bet to get pieces is to buy a game.

• well it doesn’t really matter if the peices are good quality, i just need cheap quality crap, as long as it looks like the peices, and i can differentiate between them i’m good :P

so i guess i should look in to xeno?

P.S. they don’t even have to be AA strictly figured peices, any game would be good as long as it has similar units.

• gotcha.

yeah, if it’s cheap and it will work, check out xeno or table tactics.  I just found this site too, haven’t checked it out much yet to know just what they are selling, but they seem to be saying they have the nation sets for AA for $6, which if it’s true, is pretty nice.
    http://www.gamepart.com/product/item/fly_101.html
    (edit) after more investigation, this looks to be pieces for Classic), which would be mostly the same, minus artillery i believe.  been awhile since i broke out that one)

the xeno/tabletactics sites have similar pieces with some different ones too.  somewhere I have a list of some other places, if I can dig it out, i’ll send it to you.

• i had the attack games by eagle games, and used their pieces for AA add-ins.  they had a bunch of colors and was like $3 or 4 a color set, close scale to AA.  eaglegames.net i believe is their site, though at the time I had ordered from ebay for a whole game for like $8, just for the pieces.

• yeah, if it’s cheap and it will work, check out xeno or table tactics.  I just found this site too, haven’t checked it out much yet to know just what they are selling, but they seem to be saying they have the nation sets for AA for $6, which if it’s true, is pretty nice.
    http://www.gamepart.com/product/item/fly_101.html
    (edit) after more investigation, this looks to be pieces for Classic), which would be mostly the same, minus artillery i believe.  been awhile since i broke out that one)

That place is totally bogus. They take orders and THEN they go and try to buy from somebody else. They never actually do this in any reasonable time, so i had to get my money back. Don’t buy from them!

• dang.

I believe it though…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m