• Wanted to see if you guys had some basic strategies for initiating an assault on America.  I’m still new at this game so any ideas would be appreciated.  THanks.

• for the german player you first has to control the atlantic which can be done a number of ways buts cost a lot and is usaully takes way from offensive ability on the eastern front.

I have seen japan do it a few times, you just need a really lazy and distracted american player, then put a jap transport in a sea zone that looks far away on the baord but really is just 2 spacces from the west cost, when the american player moves his inf out to go fight in europe, invade.

i would say most of the time trying to invade america at the expensce of other easyer to obtain objectives is foolish and a waste, it is a shame though since massive invasions of the US would be awsome to fight out.

• With japan invade alaska and put an IC there.  Then while they are distracted hit them with Germany.

• I forgot to mention that I usually play Japan and the american player is new also.  I do know that he doesn’t do too much in the pacific and I know an attack on the mainland from japan will completely surprise him.  I just wanted to check the best way to set up the attack.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m