• UK doesnt make a big impact on the first 10 or so turns, but when Africa is liberated from the Germans, the UK becomes an active player and, in my experience, eventually is the one to kill germany.

• It seems that way.Iv’e also noticed that the UK has the most oppotrtunities for new complexes.

• The UK does have the most opportunity for IC’s, and they are also crucial within the first 5 rounds. They can be a major thorn in the Japs side in India, if they want , they can put up a real fight in Africa, and they can assist Russia in penetrating Germany. It all depends on how you play them.

• I find that in the early game UK has two main roles, supply Karelia with Fighters, and piss off the Japaneese. Let America take Africa.

• '19 Moderator

I think playing the U.K. is what you make of it. The Allies can win with a mediocre British player, however a creative player as Britain can completely change the game. Next time you play U.K. try to think outside of the box, get creative, do something unexpected. You may not be successful but what the hell; it’s just a game. Have some fun!

• what I like about the UK is how they are a real thorn in the side of both axis powers. they aren’t as strong as the US but can be a threat to both axis.

• Another good thing about Britain is that it can take risks more than the other axis. Russia and the US can do the solid attacks and defending, let the UK do the Suicide runs and those battles that the odds are against you.

• Another good thing about Britain is that it can take risks more than the other axis. Russia and the US can do the solid attacks and defending, let the UK do the Suicide runs and those battles that the odds are against you.

• On 2001-12-26 09:57, dezrtfish wrote:
    I think playing the U.K. is what you make of it. The Allies can win with a mediocre British player, however a creative player as Britain can completely change the game. Next time you play U.K. try to think outside of the box, get creative, do something unexpected.

EXACTLY! The UK gives you the best opportunity to explore. They are so dverse….from naval, land and air…they can do all if they like. Go into Africa, Asia, Russia, or Germany. And Im NOT talking about which is the best strategy…but having the most FUN!! Heck…build an IC in Australia for kicks!!! Ha Ha!

• exactly the reason I always play them.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m