My apologies to Imperious Leader

• First he had to move my topic to this section because, being newer I didn’t realize this forum existed… sorry IL

Secondly, I had to laugh at my “original” Super Carrier idea!  I was thinking “man I can’t believe the Super Carrier idea hasn’t been brought up” only to be slapped in the face by reading IL’s impressive House Rule thread!!!

So sorry to everyone that had to read my “ingenious idea”  that has probably been talked about for the past 20 years.

• Yea i saw that and decided to let you think you were on to something. It happens all the time. I see posts on BGG where people obviously saw my new idea and immediately flogged it as a “new idea”

Lately, somebody took my idea for SB change:

each ship rolls a die as normal and the result = the type of unit or less if no such unit is defending that is “suppressed” rather than destroyed. Suppressed units defend at 1.

So lets say you had a CA and BB, rolling a 3 and 2

one defending tank and either one artillery or infantry are now defending at one for all combat rounds.

SB should not be able to destroy entire army units and are used to suppress the defenders from rendering any effective return fire. It represents the ships ability to destroy the strong points and model the battlefield.

Its fine by me if anybody uses my ideas or claims they invented them… I know the truth however.

I got the super battleship as well and heavy cruisers… all done in november

• @Imperious:

Yea i saw that and decided to let you think you were on to something.

LMAO  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m