• @Mr:

Gay ass pussy faggots??? :lol:
    Holy

LOL, glad to see the moderators are on top of things. :lol: :lol:

• heh… CC might prove to be the best Moderator yet! :D

• u never know ;)

• yeah, you see, i don’t really know what to do with these little offensive rants . . . . I relegate it to the “freedom of speech” issue. You don’t have to be polite, although it would be nice.

• @cystic:

yeah, you see, i don’t really know what to do with these little offensive rants . . . . I relegate it to the “freedom of speech” issue. You don’t have to be polite, although it would be nice.

LOL. See what happens when you give liberals a position of power? :lol: :lol:
    HAHA, I just kidding CC. :wink:

• @Deviant:Scripter:

@cystic:

I relegate it to the “freedom of speech” issue. You don’t have to be polite, although it would be nice.

LOL. See what happens when you give liberals a position of power? :lol: :lol:

grin what happens?
    civil rights are respected?
    lol

• yes civil rights are respected :( tis a a shame Liberals are in power some place in the world :(

• @bossk:

I enjoy a wide range of music and especially rock. Granted a lot, especially new, is not so great, but I like such bands as Led Zep, Nirvana, System of a Down, Pink Floyd, Soundgarden, and how could I forget the Arrogant Worms? I also enjoy Rachmoninov and several other composers, mostly from the 20th century.

Nice to see another Soundgarden fan.
    I was never a big Nirvana fan, but, since they released “You know your right” I’ve been digging them.
    Its funny that their best song is out years after the band is gone. :lol:
    Its a tight tune.

• That was me again……am I dumb or am I dumb?

Ridiculous

• grin what happens?
    civil rights are respected?
    lol

Oh man, don’t get me started on that liberal FALLICY… :P
    Oh well, we’ll have to save this topic for another threat… :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m