• With the release of the Watchmen movie I thought a little who wins poll might be fun.

As to those who might ask which Question, Vic Sage is the one I’m refering to here.

I have to go with a draw here. I think Nite Owl and Rorshach get there first but at a higher cost in collateral damage resulting in the tie. Rorshach would leave a trail of corpses which to me negates the speed confered by the direct approach.

• I have no idea who Question is.  Robin is obviously the partner I’m accustomed to with Batman.

I’d probably say draw not knowing what clean up entails.  Justice?  Punishment?  Eradication of crime by any means necessary?

Nite Owl seems to be equivalent to Batman in gadgetry, but I think Batman may have the edge in mental ability and physical prowess.

But I can’t compare the other two through my ignorance of Question.

• Question is an old Charlton hero and is a template for Rorshach.

The Question would fight crime in with his own brand of black and white justice, letting wrongdoers know that crime would no longer be tolerated in “his” city. Their actions would be dealt with by an objective standard of ethics. Sage would often times elicit information from criminals by threatening to expose them to the same gas that changes him into the Question. They assume the exposure is fatal, though its effects are most likely harmless. Another form of intimidation by Sage would be the calling card he’d leave baring a question mark, which releases that same special gas.

http://www.comicvine.com/question/29-3211/

I always think of the late 80’s Question from DC though which is one of my favorite books. Robin didn’t really fit to compare it to Rorshach/Nite Owl.

• 2007 AAR League

Actually, I think that Batman has a significant edge in technology. And it would probably come down to whether you would allow Batman to supply the Question with his pick of goodies from Batman’s toybox.

• I voted draw, because they are drawings. :wink:

• i would think that batman would beat rosharch and night owl, with or without the question for back up,
    batman has defeated the joker, mr freeze, cat woman, the scarecrow, the list is endless,

i have never heard of sage, although he seems like a crafty character, exposing criminals to toxic gas, and getting them to do his bidding

• I’m not informed enough to vote on this issue.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m