• New here. Just a small question: Do you have a subject called “House Rules” some were on this forum. It would be interesting to see how other people have modified A&A50th.

I have just wrote down all of our house rules. Puh.
    http://hem.bredband.net/triathlon/HouseRulesAA50.pdf

Regards,
    Håkan

• Sponsor

If you go to the home page and scrol down in the Axis and Allies catagory you will find a topic called “house rules” with over 8000 posts.

• Welcome to Håkan from neutral Sweden.

Some people say that making house rules is like insulting the game designer. But in this case I know Larry is OK with it. At least he should be used to it by now. Butt, when that is said, make som house rules that really make a difference, god dammit. Make a rule that allow attacks on neutral Sweden.

THE REAL HOUSE RULE:

Sweden is a 3 IPC territory. Sweden is controlled by Germany at the start. Anyone may attack, strategig bombard, looting and plunder Sweden any time, just for fun.

• Sponsor

@Adlertag:

Welcome to Håkan from neutral Sweden.

Some people say that making house rules is like insulting the game designer. But in this case I know Larry is OK with it. At least he should be used to it by now. Butt, when that is said, make som house rules that really make a difference, god dammit. Make a rule that allow attacks on neutral Sweden.

THE REAL HOUSE RULE:

Sweden is a 3 IPC territory. Sweden is controlled by Germany at the start. Anyone may attack, strategig bombard, looting and plunder Sweden any time, just for fun.

I’m Canadian so I wouldn’t loot and plunder……  I truly believe that Axis and Allies is one of those rare games that just scream for creative house rules, it’s only natural to want to improve this game with you’re own ideas and thats what makes it so addictive.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m