• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I just printed IL’s map 46" x 92"
    This is great!

• Yes and the picture? :-D

• Hi IL,

I just wanted to let you know I think that is one sweeeet map you made. :-D

I downloaded both chart and no chart versions and it came up on my Adobe Professional Program with a warning that it may not display correctly, but everything looks good to me. So I printed on our printer at work here on a 11 X 17 ledger size in full color to see and wow it looks good. I assumed this is only for AA50.

There is a place in Calgary here that prints up to 60" wide paper X as long as you want and they laminate as well. I have a couple of home made maps I done over the years (Pacific and Europe - before they existed, 4’ X 3’) and they laminated all of them for me, so they should make this map look fantastic. It is way better then the three pieces you place together that always move around, and the laminate also protects from drunk player spills, which is great as it can happen.

You really do spend a lot of time working on this stuff for everyone’s elses pleasure.  :-)

If I could leave positive feedback for you I would, but not enough posts yet, so someone else please do it for me as IL deserves the praise. 8-)

Keep your stick on the ice!

• Thank you very much!

Please post a picture of your map with the pieces set up next time you play. AA42 is also done and posted ( if your into that game)

• @Imperious:

Thank you very much!

Please post a picture of your map with the pieces set up next time you play. AA42 is also done and posted ( if your into that game)

You are very welcome!

I just picked up that new 42 and we are gonna try it next weekend, so I will check out that map of yours as well.

Once I get thie AA50 map printed, laminated, and set-up, I will take a picture and post it so you can see.

Your new picture confused me at first, because I was used to your soldier guy.

Thanks again. 8-)

• I had it printed on banner material 80" x 36.5 "  layed cut up boards of 3/4 sanded ply wood on top of 3 x 6’ table then covered map with plexi glass sheet 3 x 6

• Picture?

Mediafire.com

• got 1 picture I’ll try to send. nothing set up yet got to paint crusiers from Gaud game or convert crusiers to destroyers and raise maybe values. I’m the same guy that has your 4 x 8 map  and second world war game. sent you pictures of that. I’m the guy who doesn’t like to use chips! Thanks again awesome map.

• I’m the guy who doesn’t like to use chips!

omg. That means your also the guy who sells millions of AA ships on Ebay too?

Yes you are world famous. I told my friends about you and they don’t believe you exist.

Wait till you play your next game and take a picture of how you do it with the 20,000 pieces at one time. That will be a sticky i guarantee it!

• No I’m not the guy who sells the AA ships. but we did have over 2500 pieces on the regular game once. If I’m right we started with over 600 pieces on the Second World War game.

• Oh then your not that guy…

This guy named randyjohnwayne on ebay claims he has games with upwards of 20,000 pieces at one time. He sells hundreds of pieces for AA games and hoards the good ones. I chatted with him on the phone before and i got some incredible stories of 1 hour battles just to resolve one freaking battle!

And no i have no idea how his games get to this level of madness. I guess his playing group does not like combat unless they get thousands of pieces.

I would surely love to see a picture of these so called “Battles”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m