• I’m new to the game and at the moment, the manual seems like it can be interpreted any which way.

Scenario:

Great Britain has lost All of it’s Naval fleet. However, GB still possesses The actual island eg., tanks, infantry.

Germany has inserted 1 submarine into the sea-zone surrounding Great Britain and leaves it there.

Does this mean Great Britain is barred from producing any Naval forces around Great Britain?

Help would be appreciated.

• The short answer is no.

whatever fleet you build as UK, you are free to place in the seazone around UK. Then on the german players turn. he have 2 options. to stay and fight against whatever fleet you might have build, or to run away. However, if you only build subs(+ perhaps a transporter) with the UK i actually believe (not 100% certain on this one, but pretty sure) that you can just remain there.

as UK i would recomend including a destroyer in their naval purchases to avoid the subs first strike capability

• @Fighter:

Whatever fleet you build as UK, you are free to place in the seazones around UK. Then on the german players turn, he has 2 options: stay and fight against whatever fleet you might have built, or to run away.

This is correct. You may put new naval units in a zone that still contains enemy units.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m