• Why in the world was Davis re-elected?! :x Are California voters really that dumb? Every time something with Davis came up, I was wondering what other people (beside those in my circles) were thinking. So please weigh in. I wanna know.

• Because he ran a 78 million dollar campaign while the Republicans were stupid enough to choose Bill Simon (with no money) instead of Ricahrad Riordan… How else? :-?

(Please, can we talk about any other state in the Union besides California?)

• Are California voters really that dumb?

Do you need an answer?

• (Please, can we talk about any other state in the Union besides California?)

Let’s talk about Washington! Right YB? :lol:

• Well, I guess that answers the question of what other states/countries think. I’m not all that excited about CA policies either, but I didn’t know that anyone was sick of hearing about CA.

• Heh… how many topics have there been on California already compared to other states in the Union? :-?

• I have to admit, I have no idea. I just joined this yesterday because I heard about it from a friend. About how many have there been?

• What 4 to 0 odds?

• i don’t know TG. I try and make fun of a lot of other states - southern ones, mostly. I’ll work harder . . . .

• im glad the reps. didnt win

• Why do you say that? Have you guaged California’s preformance under Democratic governer Gray Davis? :o

Yes… lets raise property taxes (already the highest in the nation), give illegals drivers license, raise taxes, and make a mockery of the state in that Power Crisis debacle… good one… :-? I’m sure you would love living here…

• im a lefty

• Funny how Democrats are able to fool people like that. Pay attention to politics in California. Democrats get more big buisness campaign bribes than Rebpuclians… :o

• well anything is better then the reps.

• I think both sides have their share of defects. that’s why choosing between them almost always ends up being a choice of the lesser of two evils. I like the American Independent Party. they reflect more of my views. It stinks that getting a third party member has proved pretty much impossible. As for the illegals with driver’s licenses, he didn’t pass that, which may the latinos mad. i’m latina and i wasn’t offended in anyway. giving people who are here illegally some of the same rights as citizens is tantamount to shooting yourself in the foot.

• well anything is better then the reps.

That was pretty weak… would you like Gray Davis is your governor? :o

• if anyone wants Davis (i have a nickname for him but it might offend people) for governor they need to be sent to a shrink. that’s my opinion and it’s not gonna change, no matter how many people take offense.

• @TG:

well anything is better then the reps.

That was pretty weak… would you like Gray Davis is your governor? :o

im in canada, I dont care how he treats you I care how he treats Canada

• Lets talk about washington.

2nd highest unemployment.

NO charther schools

Massive budget defeciet.

LOw voter confidence in officials (rejected R-51 and supported I-776 in order to give the legislators/governor the finger)

And yet incumbents were almost always elected.

• heh… how expected…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m