• :-o Tested the game and played against opponents. Germans seem to rack up 24+ easily. 30 seems like a better requirement. What’s the feeling out there? :?

• Official Q&A

How many games have you played?  It’s a bit harder to get the hang of playing the Allies than it is the Axis.

• The victory condition for the Axis does not need raised. I’ve won the last three games I’ve played –- AS ALLIES.

Krieg is correct. It takes a bit longer to get the hang of the Allies. It is a very different game from anything most folks not hex & chit wargamers have played.

Allies can win but not until you get a feel for the balance of slowing the advance and preserving units. Easy thing to try next time as Allies. At places in the line where the Axis is likely to breaktrhough and make a deep penetration along a road, Malmedy for instance, leave a unit behind the line.

• :-) Thanks for replying. I also read theVictory Conditions post. My friend thinks all that should matter is reaching Antwerp–not even on this map. It is on a modified map I refer to in the Larger Map post (to which no one’s replying :x). Of course, the Allies would just retreat to the last hex if only one has to be captured. The Westward penetration requirement is intriguing to me. :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m