The Europe map should have more places in it, mostly on the russian side, so that defending and attacking would be more difficult and the russians wouldn’t fall for stacking their troops so easily and the germans wouldn’t take russian so fast…
Ghoul: Okay now you reinforced the british defense, but sacrificed their planes to the soviets? Started the american fleet building…
This would be interesting opportunity for the germans to think making 2 operation sea lions. First would be to drop the defense in brittain by making only infranty assault, and dropping shore bombardment and bringing some planes to the assault… this would maybe with some normal luck for the germans drop the british defense about 8 hits and sacrificing their whole infranty and with bad luck one or more planes…
Building would have been 2 trns and 2 destroyer.
Strat bombing in london.
Naval movement. Would be taking convoys to divide the american fleet, if they want to save them or just hurry up to the british shores.
Now this tactic would force either the soviets to not use their soviet patriotic rule because of fear of losing brittain, and make them think of aggressive movement. Turn 2 would end for the germans crippling the british some more, and making the allies to decide where to put their money + they might or might not have given the 8ipc from oil resources to the british at all…
- Turn 3 would bring 5 trns to bring troops from germany to brittain.
- 4-5 Destroyers to give shore bombardment + battleship/destroyer/trns depending if the germans moved it to gibraltar to destroy the destroyer there.
- Planes would be 1 bomber (unless aa dropped it) 4-6 fighter theoretically.
- The soviets starting their offensive. Maybe sacrifing their planes to try and drop the new german fleet in danish strait.
- The british moving their fighters back and if they were wise even sacrificing their bomber to drop more naval units from the german fleet. They must buy time for the americans to protect their shores with fleets. Building inf only.
- The americans having moved their planes already to brittain and moving their ships to british shores or moving one to release a convoy, but that would weaken their already small fleet.
- German attack. One BB/destroyer/trns to the celtic sea if the germans stopped the americans from movíng there. 4-5 destroyers from english channel. So shore bombardment would be average.
- 5 inf + 5 art + 1 armor from trns. 4-6 fighter (depending how many were lost) and one bomber (unless aa took it in strat bombing or the american fighter)
Now this attack wouldn’t be even sure that it would succeed, but it would be effective and crippling the british land badly, the german should look if he can take or not, but not sacrifice his planes for nothing. He would still have 2 more rounds to try and take it.
Now my point was that taking brittain would be easier for the germans than taking moscow in my opinion. It really should be watched on the first turn how your success in destroying the british fleet succeeded, if they didn’t. You should turn your eyes to moscow, even then you could win, because the opening move making destroyers and trns to danish sea has been proven to be effective…