• Me and my friend play a lot of Axis and Allies and recently updated to the Anniversary Edition.  I have noticed that doing the banking seems to take a large portion of time so i set out to write a program to do most of the work.  The program automatically calculates all incomes and purchases, all that is necessary is selecting which territories have been captured.  I have finished the program, and although still in beta stages, it has proven to be very useful.  I would like to get the program out to others so they can test it and see if they like it.  It is programmed in java so it will work with any OS, and I would be more than happy to make it available for download if people are interested.  If you are interested just email me at DKat106@charter.net.  I also must note that the program is still in development stages, so random errors may occur but I am working on it daily and at this point it is very stable and most errors have been corrected.  Any suggestions for additions or changes would be great.  Let me know.  Thank you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m