• everything is more fun with nukes

their are alot of different rules for these but the one I prefer is once you have the technology you can purchase an A-bomb for 5 IPC. You can then load it in a heavy bomber which can then bombard a territory with four dice. or the heavy bomber can roll four dice in SBR. The A-bomb is of course used up in the attack and is removed from the board.

I purpose a new tech chart for AA50, it has six techs that dont do anything and once you get all of them you can produce A-bombs using the nules above.

If the war had gone on longer Nuclear technolgy could have developed very quickly. So I think if you have nulcear technolgy and rockets you can use you an A-bomb for a four dice rocket attack (you could not use it to target units, it would be too inacrruate)

If you have supersubs and nuclear technology you can build nuclear submarines, they cost eight move three spaces and can submerge before combat no matter what. when submerged they can only be attacked by supersubs

If you have Increased Factory production and Nucler Power, you can build a nulcear power plant for 5 IPCs in a territory with an IC. that IC now has a prduction max of the terriotries IPC vaule+2(from IFP) +2(from the nulcer powerplant). I dont really know anything about the dangers of nucler power, but maybe havinga nuclear powerplant should reverse the 1/2 IPC repair from IFP for that IC

feedback appreciated!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Back in 1993 we had a rule for Nuclear Weapons.

First you had to discover it, but could not do so until after round 10 (classic, remember.)
    Second, it had to be loaded on a heavy bomber
    Third, it removed 50% of the units on a territory if the bomber lived through any AA Guns.

Purpose:  Back then there was a problem of 400 infantry on Japan and it was just a pain to take it.  This way we could eliminate all 400 of them with 2 nuclear weapons and assault the next round iwth infantry.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m