The latest in American intelligence . . .

• Honestly:
    How would the average US american react if this joke was played on them?

Who says it’s not happening at this very moment. We don’t need the US anymore… blah! :P

• @yourbuttocks:

EmuGod, are you on crack?

Canada could not stand up to the world’s most powerful military.

Besides. most of your population is within a couple hours of the border. If we advanced up into Toronto, Montreal, and Quebec, we would control most of the Canadian population.

Its true we fought Canadians in the war of 1812. Remeber, Britian owned Canada. Canadians supplemented the British forces.

Canadians have always been good at taking bullets for the British.

but we will survive by living in igloos in the north of canada

• Its clear that Canada has chosen to neglect its military.
    Its hopelessly in debut.
    Just to break even in the past year, the Canadian military needed 100 million.
    Just the amount the Prime Minister spent on his two new private jets.
    This, coming from a nation that is using Navy sea-helicopters from the late 50s’.

I have nothing against our military, I’m proud of what they have done.
    They all have more courage than I ever will.

I think if Canada signed on as ally with American and Britain and whoever else, and isn’t living up to it’s agreements, than I could see America having something to say about it, within intelligent reason.
    After all, America carries the biggeset burden(if you want to call it that and they might) of supporting our military.
    Who wants an ally that can’t stand on its own two feet?

As for American attacking Canada…it will never happen.
    And even if it did, I wouldn’t hold your breath for British help.
    Britain routinely snubs Canada. Wanting, as far as I’m concerned, nothing to do with us.
    Its funny how some Canadians want to hang on to British ties, and Birtain dosen’t really care and does nothing for us( leaky subs anyone).
    And then a country we have far more need for and share a culture with, is subject to an anti-American liberal government.

• The Military isn’t everything. Our forces would be a hell of a lot worse off without Raw Materials from Canada.

• I think we sold the US about 2B$ in military equipment for Vietnam. What a travesty.

Ghoul - you have a point, however i don’t know that the extent to which we are allied w/ the US and UK has been determined. Certainly we need to keep up w/ our NATO committments, however aside from basic peacekeeping what need have we for a large military? We sent at least 5 bronze star recipients to Afghanistan (in addition to our own highly trained PPCLI) as well as a lot of equipment the Americans did not have. Our country needs little defence irrespective of the US regard for our borders, aside from that required to make the US think that we have a military.
    Of course we’ve discussed Liberal government failings, and i agree that Britain holds us in minimal regard (the bastards), but i do not think that the US is supporting our military to any real extent, but rather Canada supplies military equipment and infantry, not to mention diplomatic equity to American pet projects instead.

• @Yanny:

The Military isn’t everything. Our forces would be a hell of a lot worse off without Raw Materials from Canada.

Maybe so, but the point here is, if Canada isn’t living up to a signed agreement, the states have a reason to say that.

• @cystic:

I think we sold the US about 2B$ in military equipment for Vietnam. What a travesty.

Ghoul - you have a point, however i don’t know that the extent to which we are allied w/ the US and UK has been determined. Certainly we need to keep up w/ our NATO committments, however aside from basic peacekeeping what need have we for a large military? We sent at least 5 bronze star recipients to Afghanistan (in addition to our own highly trained PPCLI) as well as a lot of equipment the Americans did not have. Our country needs little defence irrespective of the US regard for our borders, aside from that required to make the US think that we have a military.
    Of course we’ve discussed Liberal government failings, and i agree that Britain holds us in minimal regard (the bastards), but i do not think that the US is supporting our military to any real extent, but rather Canada supplies military equipment and infantry, not to mention diplomatic equity to American pet projects instead.

I agree, I don’t no the extent of our alliance with US/UK.
    I assuming that some form of document was signed in reguards to Canadian military upkeep.
    I’m just trying to justify the American commentary about our military.
    It has to be based on something. I hope.

• @Mr:

@cystic:

I think we sold the US about 2B$ in military equipment for Vietnam. What a travesty.

I assuming that some form of document was signed in reguards to Canadian military upkeep.
    I just trying to justify the American commentary about our military.

lol - true enough.
    also give me a buzz sometime about a game. It’s been a while. Although play w/ Wild was good, i like a real person on the other end :)

• Ive been in one of the seaking helocopters from the 60’s and they dold us that for every 6 hours out flying the helocopters need 24 hour matanice

• @cystic:

@Mr:

@cystic:

I just trying to justify the American commentary about our military.

lol - true enough.
    also give me a buzz sometime about a game. It’s been a while. Although play w/ Wild was good, i like a real person on the other end :)

I’ll give you a call and set something up.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m