The latest in American intelligence . . .

• The Military isn’t everything. Our forces would be a hell of a lot worse off without Raw Materials from Canada.

• I think we sold the US about 2B$ in military equipment for Vietnam. What a travesty.

Ghoul - you have a point, however i don’t know that the extent to which we are allied w/ the US and UK has been determined. Certainly we need to keep up w/ our NATO committments, however aside from basic peacekeeping what need have we for a large military? We sent at least 5 bronze star recipients to Afghanistan (in addition to our own highly trained PPCLI) as well as a lot of equipment the Americans did not have. Our country needs little defence irrespective of the US regard for our borders, aside from that required to make the US think that we have a military.
    Of course we’ve discussed Liberal government failings, and i agree that Britain holds us in minimal regard (the bastards), but i do not think that the US is supporting our military to any real extent, but rather Canada supplies military equipment and infantry, not to mention diplomatic equity to American pet projects instead.

• @Yanny:

The Military isn’t everything. Our forces would be a hell of a lot worse off without Raw Materials from Canada.

Maybe so, but the point here is, if Canada isn’t living up to a signed agreement, the states have a reason to say that.

• @cystic:

I think we sold the US about 2B$ in military equipment for Vietnam. What a travesty.

Ghoul - you have a point, however i don’t know that the extent to which we are allied w/ the US and UK has been determined. Certainly we need to keep up w/ our NATO committments, however aside from basic peacekeeping what need have we for a large military? We sent at least 5 bronze star recipients to Afghanistan (in addition to our own highly trained PPCLI) as well as a lot of equipment the Americans did not have. Our country needs little defence irrespective of the US regard for our borders, aside from that required to make the US think that we have a military.
    Of course we’ve discussed Liberal government failings, and i agree that Britain holds us in minimal regard (the bastards), but i do not think that the US is supporting our military to any real extent, but rather Canada supplies military equipment and infantry, not to mention diplomatic equity to American pet projects instead.

I agree, I don’t no the extent of our alliance with US/UK.
    I assuming that some form of document was signed in reguards to Canadian military upkeep.
    I’m just trying to justify the American commentary about our military.
    It has to be based on something. I hope.

• @Mr:

@cystic:

I think we sold the US about 2B$ in military equipment for Vietnam. What a travesty.

I assuming that some form of document was signed in reguards to Canadian military upkeep.
    I just trying to justify the American commentary about our military.

lol - true enough.
    also give me a buzz sometime about a game. It’s been a while. Although play w/ Wild was good, i like a real person on the other end 🙂

• Ive been in one of the seaking helocopters from the 60’s and they dold us that for every 6 hours out flying the helocopters need 24 hour matanice

• @cystic:

@Mr:

@cystic:

I just trying to justify the American commentary about our military.

lol - true enough.
    also give me a buzz sometime about a game. It’s been a while. Although play w/ Wild was good, i like a real person on the other end 🙂

I’ll give you a call and set something up.

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m