• If you could have Revised OR Europe and Pacific, which one would you choose?

• revised. i love the global conflict

• Have not had a chance to play the pacific or europe.  Asked for one of them for christmas and got Guadalcanal instead.  But Revised is not a bad way to go.  A good way to preview it is on gametableonline.com you can play there for free.

• @Rakeman:

If you could have Revised OR Europe and Pacific, which one would you choose?

Well, I generally take two things over just one thing. Especially when each thing is roughly the same individual monetary value. Can’t really go wrong with either choice.

All very different feels and flavor. Read through some of the forums devoted to each game. That should give you a better idea what each is about if you’ve never played any of them.

• I’ve found Revised to be much more re-playable, though did enjoy a brief and fun spell with Pacific not too long ago.

ps. Hi all - been away for a year or so. What’d I miss?

• @polywog:

I’ve found Revised to be much more re-playable, though did enjoy a brief and fun spell with Pacific not too long ago.

Mostly everything in the Anniversary Edition forum. Those are the most active boards at the moment. Switch resigned but much else remains business as usual.

• @frimmel:

@polywog:

I’ve found Revised to be much more re-playable, though did enjoy a brief and fun spell with Pacific not too long ago.

Mostly everything in the Anniversary Edition forum. Those are the most active boards at the moment. Switch resigned but much else remains business as usual.

Thanks, Frimmel. Pardon the thread hi-jack. I wondered about Switch - I saw a few posts by him as “guest”. What happened? Or is it a sensitive subject?

• poke through the games from the last 2 vs 2 tournament. That is where switch got all riled up at.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m