Does technology influence the Chinese Fighter??? o_O'

• Hi all, here’s my question: if the US player develop an air technology such as “Jet Fighters” or “Long Range Aircrafts”, will this technology influence the Chinese Fighter???  :?

• Official Q&A

No.  Powers can’t share technology, even if they’re controlled by the same player.

• That and it won’t live long enough to cross that bridge.  :lol:

• 2007 AAR League

I think that the Setup chart states the Chinese ftr to be “US”…
    Never quite figured out why it is designated to be “US” ftr, if it is not for sharing tech.

Someone said that it was in order to “clarify” the fact that the ftrs that actually fought for China in WWII, was made up by US Volunteers…If that is the case, it is perhaps the most unclear clarification that ever made print into an A&A Product. Of course, there are a few contenders to such a title.  :-)

• Its listed that way on the set up chart because there is no specific Chinese fighter piece. I am using a P-38 from Revised just in case the dice gods feel sorry for it and let it live passed J1  :roll:

• Official Q&A

@a44bigdog:

Its listed that way on the set up chart because there is no specific Chinese fighter piece.

Yes, that’s exactly right.  All it means is that you use a US fighter piece to represent the Chinese fighter.

• @a44bigdog:

Its listed that way on the set up chart because there is no specific Chinese fighter piece. I am using a P-38 from Revised just in case the dice gods feel sorry for it and let it live passed J1  :roll:

When I get the game, I’ll use the P-38s from Revised for USA and the ugly figs from AA50 for China

• Ugly Xeno fig to represent China fig.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m