• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Basically rockets in AA50 are identical to rockets in AAR then.

Which is a lifesaver for England. heh.  They have enough problems as it is starting with virtually no navy at all. (By starting, I mean UK round 1 after Japan’s sunk the Indian Fleet, Germany’s sunk everything in the North Atlantic and England’s looking around going…great…do I get to make a paper boat, or you gunna sink that too?)

• 2007 AAR League

Here’s a question. Suppose I have paratroopers and I am attacking a territory with an AA.

If the AA rolls a hit on the bomber, does the paratrooper die with the bomber a la infantry on sinking transports or does the paratrooper land BEFORE the AA gets to roll to attack the bomber?

• Official Q&A

The way the rules are written, the paratrooper would drop before the bomber is shot down.  However, there is a new FAQ entry on the way that will change this so that AA fire occurs before the paratroopers drop, resulting in their being shot down with the bomber.

• @Cmdr:

Wouldn’t the desperate nature of almost being obliterated by a race of men who wanted to murder all of you drive recruitment up, not down?

Anyway, not saying you are wrong, just wondering what drugs Larry was taking at the time and where I can get some.

Well with the saying “Asia for the Asians”,I think the higher up japanese leaders did not want to kill em like dogs.

• i’m pretty sure the japanese thought of the chinese AS dogs back then

• @tin_snips:

my playgroup have pretty much decided that we’re going to introduce a house rule that allows china to count its territories and collect infantry at the end of its turn. otherwise they just fall far too quickly

We accidentally played it this way for both of our games, and both times the Axis still won and Japan rolled over China, but China was definitely a problem for Japan.  So it’s certainly not unbalanced, and I think China needs the help.

• 2007 AAR League

If you have Increased Factory Production and an odd amount of damage, how is that handled?  Would 5 damage cost 3 IPC to repair?

• Official Q&A

@Emperor:

If you have Increased Factory Production and an odd amount of damage, how is that handled?  Would 5 damage cost 3 IPC to repair?

Yes, it would.  If you don’t need the production capacity right away, you might be better off waiting to repair that last point.

• Does “Increased Factory Production” increase the maximum damage to an industrial complex too?

• Official Q&A

@Gnarl536:

Does “Increased Factory Production” increase the maximum damage to an industrial complex too?

No.  The IPC value of the territory doesn’t change, so the maximum damage doesn’t either.

• 2007 AAR League

Here’s another one.  If you purchase units and have IC capacity available, can you hold off placing those units until your next turn?

• I fail to remenber in wich thread this thing has been discussed but the answer is no.

You have always to palace your units if your IC has the capacity.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m