• If you wanted to modify your A&A board to add new territories or change IPC values
    what is the best way to go about that without causing any perminent damage or changes to the board

thx

I used thin strips of masking tape, kept white (since a black marker can still smear).

Another way is to draw the area in question off board and make the extra territories. This will also reduce the amount of units you have clogging up the area.

GG

• Print off one of Imperious Leader’s wondermus maps and modify to your hearts content without fear of breaking anything.

• if i print out a map and i want it to mounted and have good quality that is going to cost like 80 dollars an Kinko’s
    I want something that allows you to quickly modify the AA:50 map

i think i will use the homemade blowup boxes of GG if all else fails

i was thinking their might be someking  that you can easly mold into a border and stick without damaging the board

• to change IPC values you can use small numbered chips or labels
    the board should withstand blue tac and certain stickers

to add new territories you would use blow up boxes
    don’t really want to over crowd unit pieces further

I print maps at home with inkjet myself
    about a $1 per A4 with glossy paper (more for some printers)
    use a thin layer of blue tac to stick them onto the table

• Look you just tell me what you want and ill make a custom map (from my AA50) just for you to print off.

thats fair enough. But just don’t ask for all kinds of changes. I can make a few new territories and some changes, but i wont be making or drawing major modifications.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m