• there are some who let chinese fighter live, and can thin,k of it
    cause see, it can’t leave china
    killnig chinese guys isn’t killing british or US or USSR troops, whop are killing germany
    If you take India, chinese fioghter will be piece of cake for takin out

but i still prefer killing it J1 :-)
    except in 1942, there, i’m doubting
    you’ll need then 3 inf, 2 figs and a bomber

• 2007 AAR League

Actually, I am the first and only person ever in the history of the game to CHOOSE not to kill the Chinese fighter. Don’t try to deny me. I have proof. :-D

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12958.0

And for the record, what exactly do the designers have against the Flying Tigers that they would put them in such a threatened position in every game they make?

• Error! Flying Tigers survive in AAPacific!  :-D Even if I don’t like popping inf status and restricted movement China (they cannot load on allied trannies in AAPacific), that’s the best version of China in A&A until today. In AAPacific, China cannot kill Japan, but still they can defend and they are annoying for japs, giving time to India survive and USA come to the rescue, as should be. And China can attack Burma road as in real life … sadly priceless …  :roll:

A Karma +1 fo A&A Pacific  :-D

• Units “doomed to die” in the A&A set up are a constant presence. For example in Revised the UK BB in the Western Med, the Jap TRN in sz 59, the USA fighter in China etc. And I am not considering the German Army in West Russia, or the English Army in Egypt…

• But countries “doomed to die” in the A&A setup is a new “feature” of AA50, 1941 scenario  :-P

• @Romulus:

Units “doomed to die” in the A&A set up are a constant presence. For example in Revised the UK BB in the Western Med, the Jap TRN in sz 59, the USA fighter in China etc. And I am not considering the German Army in West Russia, or the English Army in Egypt…

I might argue that the german army in W Russia is more doomed to die than the TRN in sz 59. If i were inclined to argue  :-D

• @AxisOfEvil:

@Romulus:

Units “doomed to die” in the A&A set up are a constant presence. For example in Revised the UK BB in the Western Med, the Jap TRN in sz 59, the USA fighter in China etc. And I am not considering the German Army in West Russia, or the English Army in Egypt…

I might argue that the german army in W Russia is more doomed to die than the TRN in sz 59. If i were inclined to argue   :-D

which you are not and therefore are not arguing this point :P

• @Silent:

@AxisOfEvil:

@Romulus:

I might argue that the german army in W Russia is more doomed to die than the TRN in sz 59. If i were inclined to argue   :-D

which you are not and therefore are not arguing this point :P

… but I could agree on the arguing that the german army in W Russia is more doomed to die than the TRN in sz 59, so if you would argue… you are welcome!  :-D

• good thing you guys aren’t arguing then ;)

• '10

@U-505:

Actually, I am the first and only person ever in the history of the game to CHOOSE not to kill the Chinese fighter. Don’t try to deny me. I have proof. :-D

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12958.0

And for the record, what exactly do the designers have against the Flying Tigers that they would put them in such a threatened position in every game they make?

Welcome to the “I-don’t-destroy-the-chinese-figther-in-game-turn-1-club”.

This figther is no risk cause it can’t leave china.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m