• @dezrtfish:

I did some digging and this was the day I became stronger than tanks:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12035.0

Polls never lie…

That’s funny, ‘cuz i think i can take ya’.  Unless you are armed and i am not.  Or if we both are armed.  I’m pretty sure that if i had arms and you did not, i could take ya’.  Well, one of your kids anyway - not both of them.  Together they could probably smoke me.  But . . . I could pick up girls better than you.  Before i got married.  Now its probably a bad idea.
    Oh - and i’m guessing DJ is in the 25-29 range.

• '19 Moderator

@cystic:

@dezrtfish:

I did some digging and this was the day I became stronger than tanks:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12035.0

Polls never lie…

That’s funny, ‘cuz i think i can take ya’.  Unless you are armed and i am not.  Or if we both are armed.  I’m pretty sure that if i had arms and you did not, i could take ya’.  Well, one of your kids anyway - not both of them.  Together they could probably smoke me.  But . . . I could pick up girls better than you.  Before i got married.  Now its probably a bad idea.
    Oh - and i’m guessing DJ is in the 25-29 range.

That’s the only thing that makes sence and is probably true,  other than DJs age, which I agree with also

• This poll is hilarious.  :-D

Here are more clues:

• The site started in 1997 in the ~home directory for my college web account.
    • The domain was purchased in 1998.
    • The site went live as Axis and Allies.org in 2000
  • Founder TripleA Admin

Again, Djensen47 is also me. I just logged in with the wrong account.

• 2007 AAR League

Well, lets look at the facts.

1997-in college-usually aged 18-21
    the picture(if that really is mr. Jensen) in the DJensen47 twitter page suggests that he was neither a 13 year old college prodigy nor a middle-aged person retraining for a new career.

I’m going to assume that the site was not started when he was a freshman so I’d say that he is on the low end of his 30’s as opposed to the high end of his 20’s.

I’d say he probably just turned 30 this year and I’ll pick 51-55 because nobody else took it.

• @djensen47:

This poll is hilarious.  :-D

Here are more clues:

Are you going to reveal the right answer?  Or maybe it’s on that twitter page…

• 2007 AAR League

@Jermofoot:

@djensen47:

This poll is hilarious.   :-D

Here are more clues:

Hey, I didn’t cheat. The twitter page was an available source of information, so I used it. I call it being resourceful.  8-)

• @U-505:

@Jermofoot:

@djensen47:

This poll is hilarious.  :-D

Here are more clues:

Hey, I didn’t cheat. The twitter page was an available source of information, so I used it. I call it being resourceful.  8-)

Well if your assessment is correct, then mine is as well.  So NYAH!  :-P

• Founder TripleA Admin

Wow, you were really close. I was born in 1977.

• I thought you were a little older then that.

I think that this was a very interesting poll.

LT

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m