List your top five games. (in order)

• @ABWorsham:

My family has really enjoyed the board game Apples to Apples. Good times.

Yeah, that game is fun for all ages.  And usually good for some laughs.

• Red Faction 3 is coming out on PC in Aug. Red Faction was one of the all time best software games. And yes its full Geo-Mod and has Multiplayer

• I don’t know about Red Faction, but if your talking about a strategy game, …

I’d love to see a remake of the old game Command HQ.  That game rocked! on a 286 platform with EGA in DOS.  If anyone knows what I am talking about, think of what that game could be with curent technology.

• Red faction is the first game that really allows you to destroy the environment. You can make holes in the maps and hide inside of the mountain die and shoot stuff. Its all first person shooter.

• I played the original Red Faction on the Playstation and it wasn’t very good.  They hyped the destructible environment, but it was all preset and required destruction to move through the game normally.  Wasn’t too great.  The new one looks pretty good though.

• Well the PC version was definatly different. You could make incredible networks of tunnels and hide with the flag when playing CTF

• @Imperious:

Well the PC version was definatly different. You could make incredible networks of tunnels and hide with the flag when playing CTF

I never even knew it was on PC….  :-o

• It first came out on PS2 then PC, Latter on the various game consoles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Faction

1. Chess
    2. Axis & Allies
    3. African Star
    4. Diplomacy
    5. Risk

• 1. Chess - check out chess.com
    2. AAR
    3. AA 50 (might be @ #2 soon)
    4. HOI 2
    5. RISK

• '10

1. Axis & Allies Ann Edition
    2. Axis & Allies Pacific
    3. Axis & Allies D-Day
    4. Axis & Allies Europe
    5. Axis & Allies Rev Edition
    6. Axis & …… what!?  I can’t choose all AAA?  :-D

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Axis & …… what!?  I can’t choose all AAA?  :-D

I don’t see why not.

For me, when a better A&A game comes out my appreciation of past editions lessen.  Before AA50 was made AA Revised was my favorite game.  But now that AA50 is here Revised looses some of it’s draw.  If I want to play a game besides AA50 (for whatever reason) I will look to Titan.  There are times when I’d rather play Titan than AA50 just for the sake of variety, but I would never prefer revised over AA50.

But if I were unable to play AA50 for some reason when I wanted to, I might settle for revised before choosing Titan.  But usually I can choose which A&A game I play, so in practice I want to play Titan a lot more than I want to play A&A: Revised.

I think everone should add their favourite five to their signature!

1. Puerto Rico
    2. Settlers of Catan
    3. Axis and Allies Series
    4. Ticket to Ride
    5. Close Combat

GG

• 1. A&A series

2. Call of Duty series

3. Starcraft Brood War

4. Starcraft

5. Star Wars Battlefront series

• 1. Street Fighter (any)

2. AA50

3. Heroclix

4. Zelda OOT

5. Final Fantasy VI / III

World of Warcraft was my top 1 for a long time, 'till it got turned to easy mode in BC  :(
    Hoping that Star Trek Online lives up to the hype.

• After getting the Sega Genesis collection for the 360, I may have to somehow sneak in Shining Force 1/2 or Phantasy Star 4 (possibly 2, but that was long and hard as hell).

1. Axis and Allies and variants
    2. Chess
    3. Feudal
    4. Field Command (boardgame)
    5. Nuclear War card game w/ all expansions

• @Jermofoot:

After getting the Sega Genesis collection for the 360, I may have to somehow sneak in Shining Force 1/2 or Phantasy Star 4 (possibly 2, but that was long and hard as hell).

Sega Genesis used to have this really cool game called Herzog Zwei. Is that included in the collection?

• @Brain:

@Jermofoot:

After getting the Sega Genesis collection for the 360, I may have to somehow sneak in Shining Force 1/2 or Phantasy Star 4 (possibly 2, but that was long and hard as hell).

Sega Genesis used to have this really cool game called Herzog Zwei. Is that included in the collection?

Unfortunately it doesn’t, but it has many games that make it worth the $30.  I’d try an emulator if you’d like to see it again.  I’ve heard of it but never played it.

• Dune and Herzog Zwei were some of the first real time strategy games and they were probably the first to come out on a home console system.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m