The Official "Looking for AA50 Opponents" Thread

• Glad im not the only one Phil

I havent been at this for long so have what i call finished studies as I dont think they are worthy of being in a portfilo are these fine to show?

• '13

Looking for a game of AA50-41 using TripleA in the forum…anyone interested?

• Anyone want to play, I don’t care which year. Also I don’t have TripleA so I’d need to use Abattlemap or you could just post your moves, as would I.

• Hi all,

I’m new to this site but I gained considerable PBEM-experience at the WarClub. However, I was unable to find some ‘houserules’ concerning game-setups, especially about bidding. What are the common bids around here? Or are fixed bids not used?

I’m interested in 41/42, no tech, NO on, lowluck games. So if anyone is up for it…  :-)

Grtz,

Blasherke

• '12

@Blasherke:

Hi all,

I’m new to this site but I gained considerable PBEM-experience at the WarClub. However, I was unable to find some ‘houserules’ concerning game-setups, especially about bidding. What are the common bids around here? Or are fixed bids not used?

I’m interested in 41/42, no tech, NO on, lowluck games. So if anyone is up for it…  :-)

Grtz,

Blasherke

Not many 41 or 42 games going these days.  You might want to conider taking up global 1940 which is currently all the rage.

• Thx, I’ll check it out…

• '12

@Blasherke:

Thx, I’ll check it out…

Look into 1940 league… everyone is very helpful.  Have you used the tripleA platform yet?

• Yes, I’ve been playing games at the warclub since 2007, so I know TripleA - just not this map… :? Guess I’ll practice a bit on my own before challenging a real opponent.

Thx for the help.

grtz,

B.

• Looking for my first forum game in '41 v6 game.

Thanks!

• I just joined and am new to play by forum as well. I have downloaded triple A and am looking for someone to play. Since I am new to play by email or play by forum I would likely need some help getting started, but once the game is going I know how to use Triple A. I have been mainly playing the 1940 Pacific 2nd edition, as that is the current board game version I have. However, I would be willing to give 1940 Europe , or any version, a try as well, whichever you prefer. Feel free to contact me on here and then we can switch to email or play by forum. I am very prompt at responding.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m