The Official "Looking for AA50 Opponents" Thread

• Hi.  New to Boards here.  I’m looking for a game of AA50 '41 with NO’s (prefer Tech, but will play w/o).  I have the modules for ABattlemap but first time using it.  I have played the actual AA50 board game once and have done PBEM with AAE and AAP.

• Hi guys !

I’d like to play a '41 game without NO’s, and with or without Techs. Also, I’d use ABattleMap and site dicey. Anyone interested ??

If nobody wants to play a game without NO’s, I guess i’ll change my mind and play one with NO’s… So, pm me or email me at ashkayel@fastmail.fm

• Hey I’m looking to play AA50-41 with NOs and techs.  I have not played AA50 but for 3-4 rounds as Japan, however I have read the rules thoroughly over the past few days and am excited to play. I’ve played AAR quite a bit but never online.

I should be free most of the day… but after today that just off and on hopefully that is okay.  Thanks!

Also, I prefer to play toward complete victory, until surrender, which usually doesn’t take much longer than the default victory condition.

Also Also I want to try Axis, but can go either way.

• Email sent, Stoney !

• Hey guys, I’d also be interested to play a '41 game (NOs + Techs) with LowLuck. I think it would be great, and even easier to roll with the forum dicey (well, it’d take less time to type the battles  :lol:).

The usual rules would apply… Roll subs separatly with surprise attack or with the other units but with no surprise attack… SBR do 3 or 4 dmg… etc

Anyone interested ?? pm or email or reply !

• Looking for a 41 game. Tech junkies welcome. Let me know.

• I’m up for one, but may be a little erratic towards end of the week.  I prefer using NOs and would like Allies, if possible.  Shoot me an email to confirm.

• Looking for a '41 game with all techs & NO. This would be my 4th game I believe so I’m not super experienced yet with the AA50 setups.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

With A44 on haitus during the week, I have three game slots open.

• Hi, I’m looking for someone to play AA50- 1941, with or without NOs, but no tech.  I know how to input the dice roller now, but what do I do about a map?  Do I just use my board at home or is there a Battlemap for AA50 I use or what?  Need some help getting started.  Thanks

Questioneer
    :?

• I got it- I can use the dice roller and battlemap now.  I may be a little slow on the battlemap since it is my first time using it, but I figured a lot of things out just by messing around and I got some help.

So… anyone up for a game of 41- no tech???
    give me an e-mail and we will set some times.

Questioneer
    :-)

• Looking to play '41 game with NO’s and Tech.

• Hi!

I want to try my first forum game with AA50 '41. Tech, but no national objectives. I want to play as the allies:)

I live at GMT+1, and work regular hours. Will be able to post only after work, but I am very eager to play:) Medium experience.

If you feel like joining, please make a thread and do the first turn:) Also, please PM me when you do:)

–- Opponent has been met! Will do only one game at a time right now, might come back here if I feel like doing more. —

• 2007 AAR League

looking for opponent, 41 version, NO and tech, battlemap, i want to play the allies for a change

• Just starting out with play by e-mail/forum/online. I’ve got a couple of games under my belt, but I haven’t played one on this site yet. I’d like to try out a “practice” game of '41 to just work out the mechanics of play and test some opening strategies. Anyone interested in doing 3 rounds? I can go with or without with tech and NO’s.

I have ABattlemap, but can I’m open to other platforms if you don’t mind talking me through it.

• I’ve gotten to play by e-mail once before but I’ve never played on a forum so I’m a newb at this, but I’m looking to get thrown in the deep end and give it a try.  I’m looking for an AA50 41’ game with NO’s and Tech’s and someone willing to show me how its done.

Thanks,
    DM

• Still looking for an opponent. I would prefer a '41 scenario with NO’s, but I’m flexible on the set up. I mainly want to work through the mechanics of play on this forum and try out some opening strategies.

Thanks in advance.

• @tcnance:

looking for opponent, 41 version, NO and tech, battlemap, i want to play the allies for a change

Would you mind playing w/o tech??  If you want to be allies, thats fine- 41 version OK.
    I assume you can use the Battlemap and dice roller right??

• @ogrebait:

Still looking for an opponent. I would prefer a '41 scenario with NO’s, but I’m flexible on the set up. I mainly want to work through the mechanics of play on this forum and try out some opening strategies.

Thanks in advance.

I’ll play you.  41-version, NOs- yes, but no tech.  You want Allies or Axis?  Still wanna go??

I only got a game in using the battlemap myself, but I am a long time AA player- Classic (when I was a kid) Revised, Europe, Pacific etc. and I’ve played AA50 about 7 times FTF (face-to-face games) with some good tourney players.

Questioneer

• I’ll play you.  41-version, NOs- yes, but no tech.  You want Allies or Axis?  Still wanna go??

I only got a game in using the battlemap myself, but I am a long time AA player- Classic (when I was a kid) Revised, Europe, Pacific etc. and I’ve played AA50 about 7 times FTF (face-to-face games) with some good tourney players.

Questioneer

Sorry for the delay… I was out of pocket for a while. Sending a PM.

Ogre.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m