• For real. Anybody know why it was down for so long?

• Because Djensen didn’t know about it till I emailed him on Monday :)

• This was the second time in a month that it was down, right? I had trouble checking out the site a coupla weeks ago. The problem was not from my end cause I could reach everything else that I tried.

• Good to be back. 8)

• Agreed.

• oh great. I should have been studying my arrhythmia’s for the last 30-40 minutes instead of being at this stupid forum :wink:
    Ahhh well. There go my hopes for cardiology. . . .

• oh!!!

good I thought because I use netscape that netscape had screwed up or somthing, im happy that netscape is OK, wouldent want to change to IE

• @cystic:

oh great. I should have been studying my arrhythmia’s for the last 30-40 minutes instead of being at this stupid forum :wink:
    Ahhh well. There go my hopes for cardiology. . . .

Don’t worry CC. You can always transfer to the Royal Military College of Canada here in Ontario nad tkae Military and Strategic Studies. I’m sure your knowledge of what Germany’s opening move should be would serve you well.

• When i was in High School, i considered Royal Roads in Kingston. Figured i’d go the ROTC route. I’d be the first person from my (Mennonite) high school to do so. Then i thought about a school in B.C. that had navigation as a study. So much for that.
    As for Germany’s opening move, i don’t think that’s anything anyone may master. I just know a few moves NOT to make . . . .
    but thank you (i think - you don’t seem sarcastic)

• [Imagines CC at Military School]

“If only they had listened, I would’ve conquered Russia in three turns!” :P

• LMAO, I really could see that. And when one of his soldiers would be lost, he’d give it medical treatment.

• my goodness Moses - am i that opinionated about the conquerings of Russia :lol:
    And EG - i’d figured on doing a kind of joint program - medicine/rotc kind of deal.

• yeah, fixing up injured bodies and radioing artillery at the same time. :wink:

• @TG:

yeah, fixing up injured bodies and radioing artillery at the same time. :wink:

I watch war movies and wonder how the field medics ever “got used” to the kind of thing they had to patch up. It really disturbs me in a way - so much so that i really have trouble comprehending what the patch-y has to go through.
    I have had a few vets as patients. I’m being slowly brought up to speed.

• I would think that just means extra shots of morphine…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m