• Yeah, just what are those colors El Capitan?

• @Constantinople:

Yeah, just what are those colors El Capitan?

Will post them up tonight.

• As promised here the colors I used.

IC and AA: Krylon Flat White
    Germany:  Testors Model Master Spray Panzer Grey (1950)
    USSR:  Rust-Oleum Univeral Expresso Brown
    Japan:  Rust-Oleum Univeral Cardinal Red
    UK:  Testors Model Master Spray Afrika Mustard (1955)
    Italy:  Rust-Oleum Univeral Arctic Grey
    China:  Rust-Oleum Univeral Hunter Green
    USA:  Testors Model Master Spray SAC Bomber Green (1993)

The results from the Testors is the nicest but colors are limitted in the spray can format.

• '10

I have a factory that is willing to do the pieces project for us.  I will be making an announcement this weekend once I have all the details ready.

It’s going to be good……  I promise!

• @FieldMarshalGames:

I have a factory that is willing to do the pieces project for us.  I will be making an announcement this weekend once I have all the details ready.

It’s going to be good……   I promise!

Excellent news!  Looking forward to hearing the details.

CWO Marc

• Just like waiting for AA50 to debut!!    :-)

• '10

In regards to the Field Marshal Games Pieces Project discussed above, I have started a NEW THREAD for all interested in being a part of this.

Please follow the link and take part in the POLL.

Thanks

Jeremy

• Is there more talk going on aboat this topic besides the continuation topic were the updates are.

I had my aa50 board printed from the media fire files in 165cm last week… very nice…

I have just received my order for boats and AAguns for all the nations from AA miniatures, it cost me USD 128 to get  :-o

so the question I have is: are the new pieces going to be bigger than the 1985 ? version of AA

RG,
    NN

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@ElCapitan:

While waiting for a source of high quality pieces, here is my solution.  It takes care of the color, and number of pieces (except for Italy).

I combined my AAEurope, AAPacific with my AA50 pieces.  I gave the Soviet Inf from the AAPacific to Italy and added the USA molded Chinese Inf of AAPacific to the Chinese Inf.

At first I only wanted to painted the Italian, Soviet, Chinese, and Japanese pieces.  I got some spray paint for plastic and went to work.  After I was done with these I didn’t like the two tone German, British and American pieces and decided to paint those also.  Here is the result:

I am very pleased with the result.  I am still very interested in replacement of high quality.

Very Nice, good choice of colors!

• Some of the Plastic piecese were pretty bad, but honestly, once I got my copy of AAP40, I think they redeemed themselves.  The sculpts were fairly detailed and the plastic they were molded out of was actually much better quality I thought than the Anniversary edition.  I was more upset about them sending the wrong battlestrip…

• Hello,

I am a total noob to this board (Hi Y’all!) and this is my first post  :-D.

I’m an old time player of A&A 42 and have recently purchased Pacific 40 and am really stoked for Europe 40 and the Global Game. I will admit that I was very disappointed with some of the cutbacks WOTC have taken, i.e. lack of paper IPC’s, only 5 dice, cardboard tokens for IC, AA guns, Airbases, and Naval bases.  :x  and let’s not start on the Horrible Battle Board (I’ve had to hit ebay for more IPC’s, IC’s and AA guns.) Anyways, I’ve been reading up and am very interested in getting new updated pieces that are of great quality like the original A&A pieces.

In short, is there any new information regarding FMG’s attempt to make new pieces, when can we expect to see more? When will these items go up for sale? Will they be of the same color of the Global 40 pieces or will they be a new a different color. I’m not a painter and would love for all the pieces to match. I’m a lot more easy going than I may sound at the moment, don’t get me wrong, I love this game and would love to be part of any movement that helps get this game to the top echelon of the gaming world as if it isn’t already.  :lol:

I have Eurpoe 40, Wooden dice turret, and combat dice on pre-order with FMG’s and can’t wait for August, but I’d also love to have those newly designed pieces to go with it. I know new dice are in the works for the French and Anzac’s but when can we expect them? Any new info would be very much appreciated. Thank you.  :-)

• @Stickman:

Hello,

I am a total noob to this board (Hi Y’all!) and this is my first post  :-D.

I’m an old time player of A&A 42 and have recently purchased Pacific 40 and am really stoked for Europe 40 and the Global Game. I will admit that I was very disappointed with some of the cutbacks WOTC have taken, i.e. lack of paper IPC’s, only 5 dice, cardboard tokens for IC, AA guns, Airbases, and Naval bases.  :x  and let’s not start on the Horrible Battle Board (I’ve had to hit ebay for more IPC’s, IC’s and AA guns.) Anyways, I’ve been reading up and am very interested in getting new updated pieces that are of great quality like the original A&A pieces.

In short, is there any new information regarding FMG’s attempt to make new pieces, when can we expect to see more? When will these items go up for sale? Will they be of the same color of the Global 40 pieces or will they be a new a different color. I’m not a painter and would love for all the pieces to match. I’m a lot more easy going than I may sound at the moment, don’t get me wrong, I love this game and would love to be part of any movement that helps get this game to the top echelon of the gaming world as if it isn’t already.  :lol:

I have Eurpoe 40, Wooden dice turret, and combat dice on pre-order with FMG’s and can’t wait for August, but I’d also love to have those newly designed pieces to go with it. I know new dice are in the works for the French and Anzac’s but when can we expect them? Any new info would be very much appreciated. Thank you.  :-)

Welcome to Axis and Allies.org!

Yes, there has been a lot of information about the FMG pieces posted in the Axis and Allies Varients board.  Here is the discussion thread.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=16786.0

• @FieldMarshalGames:

It’s going to be good……   I promise!

Can’t wait! BTW its almost weekend here… 1642LT

• How much is a full set gona cost?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m